Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes problem

Options
  • 26-11-2016 10:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I tried a trick I learned before with downloading the Star Wars box set in an attempt to free up some space on my iPad. However, this time it actually made the purchase (€75). I received the email receipt this morning from iTunes and hit the report a problem link to cancel the purchase. When I attempt to sign in using my Apple ID it says "You must use an Apple ID that has previously been used in iTunes. Sign in again with another Apple ID."
    I am using the same ID that I used to purchase the item and it's my iTunes ID.
    Any solutions? Could do without spending €75 coming up to Xmas.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You are doing this via iTunes on your PC/Mac yeah? You probably need to log into iTunes using that ID first. If you are already logged in, log out and back in. You might need to verify the account.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Rawhead

No, I'm using iTunes on the iPad. I'm pressing report problem on the email invoice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Skip the email and try reporting the purchase via the Apple ID website:

http://reportaproblem.apple.com

Advertisement