Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday deal

Options
  • 26-11-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi

I'm trying to get the black Friday deal but I'm currently signed up on the monthly. When trying to get the deal on line I get a message to call support, when calling support I'm told I can't get that deal cos I'm already a customer.

That doesn't seem like good customer support.. how can I avail of the current deal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

thinkydink wrote: »
    Hi

I'm trying to get the black Friday deal but I'm currently signed up on the monthly.  When trying to get the deal on line I get a message to call support, when calling support I'm told I can't get that deal cos I'm already a customer.

That doesn't seem like good customer support..  how can I avail of the current deal?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]thinkydink,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Did you avail of this in the end?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thinkydink

Hi

I'm trying to get the black Friday deal but I'm currently signed up on the monthly.  When trying to get the deal on line I get a message to call support, when calling support I'm told I can't get that deal cos I'm already a customer.

That doesn't seem like good customer support..  how can I avail of the current deal?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]thinkydink,[/font]

Hi

I posted here, then after a number of hours without reply also posted to Facebook and finally Twitter, from that I only got one reply (from Facebook) of someone saying that i couldn't get the deal as I'm a monthly customer., they didn't respond to my response questioning of that.

It doesn't seem like a nice way to treat the current customers, particularly when i'd be looking to upgrade from monthly to yearly with the deal.  Seems fairly poor customer support in all.

I wasn't able to get dealing with anyone, so wasn't able to get the deal over the weekend, is there a way that i can now avail of the deal?

Cheers
    Thinkydink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi

Hi

I posted here, then after a number of hours without reply also posted to Facebook and finally Twitter, from that I only got one reply (from Facebook) of someone saying that i couldn't get the deal as I'm a monthly customer., they didn't respond to my response questioning of that.

It doesn't seem like a nice way to treat the current customers, particularly when i'd be looking to upgrade from monthly to yearly with the deal.  Seems fairly poor customer support in all.

I wasn't able to get dealing with anyone, so wasn't able to get the deal over the weekend, is there a way that i can now avail of the deal?

Cheers
    Thinkydink

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid not [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]thinkydink,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]apologies I could not offer you better news.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement