If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV

Options
  • 26-11-2016 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Guys can you do a price beat on the LG 55EG910V as its £1134 on amazon

Thanks in advance ....

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Afternoon Dermondo - long time :)

..I would be happy to price beat that but Amazon wont ship that model to Ireland ( I've just checked!), they only offer a one year warranty and the main reason I can price beat it is I have none left and I'm desperately trying to find 2 somewhere for 2 nice Customers who have already ordered - anything else I can tempt you with?

Keep me posted,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Afternoon Dermondo - long time :)

..I would be happy to price beat that but Amazon wont ship that model to Ireland ( I've just checked!), they only offer a one year warranty and the main reason I can price beat it is I have none left and I'm desperately trying to find 2 somewhere for 2 nice Customers who have already ordered - anything else I can tempt you with?

Keep me posted,

John Mc

Hi John, looking for an oled in that price range

I'll have a dig for you after the madness subsides - I know I have one immaculate LG OLED55B6 open box ( as in I M M A C U L A T E ) I'll clear it at £1749 for you if you were interested including delivery & our 6 year of course?

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

I'll have a dig for you after the madness subsides - I know I have one immaculate LG OLED55B6 open box ( as in I M M A C U L A T E ) I'll clear it at £1749 for you if you were interested including delivery & our 6 year of course?

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202067-oled55b6v.aspx

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

Cheers john but I think it's out of my price range at this time, but appreciate the offer ....

As you said when the madness subsides you might have another look

Dermondo - Top Customer as ever!

- as you deffo know I will do my best for you - give me a nudge early next week and I'll shake some branches to see if I can release some more of the EG910's for you..

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Dermondo - Top Customer as ever!

- as you deffo know I will do my best for you - give me a nudge early next week and I'll shake some branches to see if I can release some more of the EG910's for you..

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

Will touch base with you early next week then John, cheers

:cool:

Hi John any update on OLED ....

I was just taking to Kenny and he is looking to this as we speak ....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Snipped by Moderator

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Eircom_Sucks,

I've snipped your post above. Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - queries here are for Richersounds to answer, it's not appropriate to offer your advice or opinion here.

Please do not post on the RS forum in this way again.

Thanks,

Ritz

• Advertisement

Dermondo wrote: »

Dermondo - unfortunately the EG910's are now completely finished for us :( - I have 2 Open Box 55B6 ( as per earlier post) and that's really the only heavily budget discounted OLED's I can do at the moment - we just cant keep the new ranges in stock - they are airborne!

Keep me posted?

ATVB,

John Mc

Dermondo wrote: »

Dermondo - unfortunately the EG910's are now completely finished for us :( - I have 2 Open Box 55B6 ( as per earlier post) and that's really the only heavily budget discounted OLED's I can do at the moment - we just cant keep the new ranges in stock - they are airborne!

Keep me posted?

ATVB,

John Mc
    Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me, but I have sourced a 910 in my local area
    No doubt ill be back to you at some stage in the future.

Regards,
    Dermot

Thanks Dermot - Great screen and hope you really enjoy it :)

Thanks again and keep us posted :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.