Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Coaching

Options
  • 26-11-2016 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi, I am looking for someone who may be interested in meeting up for some free executive coaching, I am currently completing a diploma in Executive Coaching which includes actual coaching experience to develop my practice. These sessions would be free of any charges. I believe I could be useful[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] to anyone genuinely interested in trying to change or improve something at work and who would appreciate some coaching to support their thinking and actions.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]I am currently a senior manager in a multinational company and have a lot of experience within large complex organisations. [/font][font=Arial, sans-serif]Coaching sessions would be arranged at a mutually agreed time and location somewhere in South Dublin. If you are interested please PM me.[/font]

Advertisement