Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new battery for duelshock 4 were to get

Options
  • 26-11-2016 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

I ruined my launch ps4 pad with the Samsung wall charger :(

it won't fully charge anymore and keeps disconnecting have tried different cables and reseting it to ps4 I've read around online and it seems the battery must have broken I think

it charges for like 3-4 mins then cuts off

so we're is a good place to buy a new battery I've looked on eBay but just don't have a clue about regions does that stuff matter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

biggebruv wrote: »

it won't fully charge anymore and keeps disconnecting have tried different cables and reseting it to ps4 I've read around online and it seems the battery must have broken I think

so we're is a good place to buy a new battery I've looked on eBay but just don't have a clue about regions does that stuff matter?

Same thing happened me but I did get it fixed eventually, sort of...
    I charged it in the PS4 and pressed the reset button. Didn't work initially but I kept using it and trying again and it after a few days it started working again.
    Joypad is slightly warmer when charging but apart from that it's grand.

You can buy spare ones online but most get bad reviews on Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Keith186 wrote: »
    Same thing happened me but I did get it fixed eventually, sort of...
    I charged it in the PS4 and pressed the reset button. Didn't work initially but I kept using it and trying again and it after a few days it started working again.
    Joypad is slightly warmer when charging but apart from that it's grand.

You can buy spare ones online but most get bad reviews on Amazon.

hmmmmm thank you I'll try doing that

I haven't tried it personally, but I believe the DS3 battery can be used in a DS4 joypad. Supposed to last longer too.

DS3 replacement batteries can be used in DS4 (an original DS3 battery would have worse life in a DS4, obviously).

So you can get replacement batteries on Amazon and replacing them is apparently pretty easy.

Worth to read this on Reddit also.
    Regions wouldn't matter at all.

Advertisement