Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United v West Ham 27/11/16 k/o 16.30 Not on UK TV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Rooney doing well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Go long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

a week of the media destroying Jose on the cards again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,631 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

dubmick wrote: »

What has he done now ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

West Ham probably should have won it there.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

dubmick wrote: »

Maybe if he could control his anger and not act like an entitled raging child there wouldnt be much of a focus on his behaviour and teams results. But he does, and Utd knew what they were hiring when they signed him so deal with it

Good tackle from Cresswell. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

this is pathetic. West Ham all over us.

• Cynical challange

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

I hate this neanderthal f*cking knock it long desperation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

All these home draws, it's like the Dave Sexton era again :mad:

Scrap the cap!

Nothing unlucky about that today for United, just not good enough.

Top 4 looking increasingly unlikely for them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Tom.D.BJJ

Very frustrating

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Special once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

West Ham unlucky not to win this game but trying to play football against a hoof it longball team is always hard going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

United a bang average team, Europa league next season at best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

Another manager breaking records for United.

Well done Hammers, great result. Deserved today.

Utd are going backwards

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Man Utd fans - did you win or lose this draw? I don't know how your system works :s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Man Utd's Galactico experiment continues to be distinctly unconvincing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,289 ✭✭✭✭rob316

don't worry lads ye can put a bit of distance between ye and everton next sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Throwing another eighty or ninety million at Griezmann still won't sort out that United team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Mancfester U-shyted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

LVG has been shafted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Another 2 points dropped at home. Didn't take our chances once again. Rashford and Ibra missed 2 one on ones when we were well on top.

Didn't perform for first 20 minutes of second half, much better when Rooney and Mikytarian came on and then Randolf makes some great saves but then bring on Fellaini and we lose all shape altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

BMMachine wrote: »
    Man Utd fans - did you win or lose this draw? I don't know how your system works :s

In think it was a win draw, their 90 million player got an assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,612 ✭✭✭eigrod

11 points separate Chelsea (1st) & Man Utd (6th). 11 points separate Man Utd & Swansea (19th). Strange old league.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭DaveSuarez

With Everton losing that's a decent point in the race for 6th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

Man united pull 7 points clear of the champions, breaking all sorts of records on the way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

i can seriously see Jose sacked if no top 4 this season and that's looking unlikely

pogba cost 40% of utd's annual turnover alone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

i can seriously see Jose sacked if no top 4 this season and that's looking unlikely

Nah they cant keep sacking managers, theyll stick with Jose until next yesr at the very least.

Look like Adidas will be saving a lot of money next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭54and56

Burial. wrote: »
    Throwing another eighty or ninety million at Griezmann still won't sort out that United team.

That's partly because United aren't actually united. They are increasingly a collection of wannabes who spend too much time on their haircuts, clothes and social media accounts (Pogba, Lingard etc), never will be's (Rojo, Shaw, Schneiderlin, Mikhi etc) and has been' s (Valencia, Ibra, Rooney, Schwini etc) being 'led' (very loose definition) by a manager who is carrying on where he left off at Chelsea before getting sacked.

Its like watching a slow motion car crash in super HD.

Should provide months of entertainment before the inevitable happens again (forget about "your job is to support your new manager") and Simeone or some other "proven" manager is brought in to start again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

All out on Europa League. May as well finish 13th as 6th or 7th. Or even 5th.

This utd team really could do with John Fashanu and Vinnie Jones those two understood longball.

He should be given at least 3 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

It's looking bad now, but yis could find some form, steady the ship and don't start blaming players and manager. Still think united have a habit of throwing money at problems, and we all know that only works if the basics are correct. Don't think Jose is the man for uniting a team, he will throw players under a bus if it suits him. But anyway there's nothing to do but sit and wait. See if there's progress at the end of the season. Hard luck lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭54and56

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    He should be given at least 6 years just like Klopp

Fixed that for ya 😂

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Happy with that. Sounded like Randolph had a stormer. And we supposedly should have had a penalty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Happy with that. Sounded like Randolph had a stormer. And we supposedly should have had a penalty.

Neither of those things are really true. Randolph made some good saves but they were standard enough stops. The pen was never a pen. United have had 10 of those shouts turned down this season. You hit it hard and low and hit a hand one metre away, they're never given.

Awful game quality wise, hopefully the cup game is better.

• Advertisement

That doesn't sound right. It was 15/20% no? Over 500 million turnover, ~100m fee.

Neither of those things are really true. Randolph made some good saves but they were standard enough stops. The pen was never a pen. United have had 10 of those shouts turned down this season. You hit it hard and low and hit a hand one metre away, they're never given.

Awful game quality wise, hopefully the cup game is better.

The save for the offside goal was really good. I thought it hit the post but he got a hand to it

niallo27 wrote: »
    The save for the offside goal was really good. I thought it hit the post but he got a hand to it

Yeah, it was a good save, but I guess my point is that it wasn't some heroic display from a keeper that kept West Ham in it today. United's finishing was just appalling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Is he ahead of Adrian now?

• niallo27 wrote: »

I'm with Moses on this. Finishing hasn't't been good enough regardless of a couple of saves by Randolph

Yeah, it was a good save, but I guess my point is that it wasn't some heroic display from a keeper that kept West Ham in it today. United's finishing was just appalling.

True true. Save from rashford was decent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Rega

Is he ahead of Adrian now?

Yeah. Adrian has been very poor this season. Hopefully Randolph keeps performing. We need more Irish players playing regularly in the premier league.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mourninhos team selections in the Carling cup and Europa lge arent helping the league form. Utd had 3 wins from 3 at the start of the season there has been a huge drop in form since the midweek games kicked in. I've been very surprised with the teams he has picked for a lot of those midweek games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

why is Mata one of the first to go every match they play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

After all the money Utd have spent, please stop playing Jesse Lingard Jose. Seems like a nice lad and gives 100%, but he is nowhere near good enough to be playing for club of Utd's stature and worst of all he kept a player like Mickey T out today. Just don't get Jose's team selections at times.

Advertisement