Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 8/12 and GSM-M

Options
  • 26-11-2016 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've just added an GSM-M to my 8/12. All works well as in I can remote arm/disarm and get all the info sent to my phone regarding tamper alarms, power fail etc.

My only issue is I can't get any normal Alarms text. If I set off the alarm I get no text but if I status it, it send me a status text no problem.

I've checked settings regarding "Rep ALARM YES" but still nothing. Please help I've been at it all day.

It does say in the modem settings Text is disabled but that may be for the now removed digi Text card

SW812 v7.36
    GSM OCT11 V3.23T
    Signal 100%

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

Can you press the star and hash key together on the keypad of the alarm and set the off the panic alarm you may have a delay programmed on real alarms I always programmed a 30 second delay but when the panic is pressed it's immediate

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

stuartkee wrote: »
    Can you press the star and hash key together on the keypad of the alarm and set the off the panic alarm you may have a delay programmed on real alarms I always programmed a 30 second delay but when the panic is pressed it's immediate
    Even the panic doesn't text. When I text for the log, the PA appears in it but no alarm text. It's beginning to drive me round the bend. Thanks for your reply.

Advertisement