Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Men in women's toilets

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Wall1257 wrote: »
    Agghhhhh... I am obviously not making myself clear here. While I wouldn't be overly comfortable with a man and his child in the ladies, I would understand that he wasn't comfortable going elsewhere for some reason.

This is all about a man accompanying his Wife and child into the ladies. If it's not necessary why go in?

To support his partner and child.

Wall1257 wrote: »
    Agghhhhh... I am obviously not making myself clear here. While I wouldn't be overly comfortable with a man and his child in the ladies, I would understand that he wasn't comfortable going elsewhere for some reason.

This is all about a man accompanying his Wife and child into the ladies. If it's not necessary why go in?

But what is your objection exactly to him being in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Are you giving the whole story here OP?
    Were you ripping farts out of you like a machine gun and then walked out of the cubicle and saw yer man? You would be scarlet and pissed off I understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭BobPresto

21 pages in and we still have no idea what the OPs problem is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

BobPresto wrote: »
    21 pages in and we still have no idea what the OPs problem is...

Ah who cares, ya can't bate a bit of AH toilet humour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,757 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

When I was in primary school, we would be taken to swimming classes, usually just the children my age and maybe the swimming teacher who was male in the dressing room and all was fine.
    There was a child well old enough to dress himself,but his mother would come in to help him, maybe she was a pervert because there was no need for her to be there, maybe she hoped to walk in one of the adult male swimmers naked in the shower...
    Not quite like a man in a women's toilets where nothing could be seen, but sure we are all European... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭Archeron

I remember a pub in Kilkenny, queued for the toilet and when I got in spotted a girl in the gents having terrifying sounding diarhea in the one of the sinks. Everybody just kind of worked around her and pretended they hadn't noticed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

Archeron wrote: »
    spotted a girl in the gents having terrifying sounding diarhea in the one of the sinks.
    Really? That's pretty nasty. I'm sure it made someone's day though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

thee glitz wrote: »
    Really? That's pretty nasty. I'm sure it made someone's day though.
    I'd say it made her hole weak

Advertisement