Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

move from pay as you go

Options
  • 27-11-2016 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently with Bord Gas for my Gas on a Pay as you go meter. It was already installed when I moved in. 

I'm wondering if I switch from Bord Gas to Electric Ireland would there be a charge if I wanted to have a billpay gas meter instead if Payg?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi dee1983,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The cost of exchanging a gas Pay As You Go (PAYG) meter, for a standard bi-monthly bill is €198.53.

This charge is set by Gas Networks Ireland for completing the work, as they would remove the meter (regardless of supplier), in order to exchange the PAYG meter for a standard gas meter.

Details regarding all the savings and offerings available with Electric Ireland for gas and electricity customers can be found online here.

Should you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dee1983

Hi dee1983,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The cost of exchanging a gas Pay As You Go (PAYG) meter, for a standard bi-monthly bill is €198.53.

This charge is set by Gas Networks Ireland for completing the work, as they would remove the meter (regardless of supplier), in order to exchange the PAYG meter for a standard gas meter.

Details regarding all the savings and offerings available with Electric Ireland for gas and electricity customers can be found online here.

Should you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________
    Thanks for the information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Hi dee1983,[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]You're very welcome.[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Should you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get in touch.[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Thanks,
    Brige[/font]

Advertisement