If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY KD43XD8088

Options
  • 27-11-2016 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Good morning Gentlemen 😀

Is there any way to sell one of these TVs for a boardsie, who can't "Call and Collect"?
    Or must I wait till the "Buy now" option is alive again?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Gibbon,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - Stock is quite tight on the 8088 at the moment so its an in-store only unfortunately.

We do have a few in-store so if you would like to reserve one for collection just give us a shout and we will set one aside for you.

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]( Please excuse us over the next few days if responses are a little slower than normal!)[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

Thanks John!

I'm afraid collection isn't an option for me due distance and related costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭gibbon75

Are you expecting more stock in the near future?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

gibbon75 wrote: »
    Are you expecting more stock in the near future?
    Hey Gibbon75.

Have been checking today on these and there are still a small amount in our warehouse but no further ETA yet as stock has not run out just yet.

Sorry I could not help further in this at the moment.

Keep an eye on our website regarding "BUY IT NOW" as things change so often, sometimes two and three times a day.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.