Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone with original Ross-Tech VCDS cable in the Dublin area?

Options
  • 27-11-2016 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hi!
    I was wondering if anyone has an original Ross Tech VCDS cable and software in the Dublin area that wouldnt mind enabling an module option for me?

I have n Audi A4 B8 saloon. I previously had:
    8K0 953 502 C stalks (sticks),
    8K0 953 568 D clock spring and
    8k0 419 091 A 1KT non-multi function steering wheel.

I wanted to get cruise control and MFSW, so I retrofitted
    8K0 953 502 BD stalks with cruise control
    8K0 953 568 F clock spring and
    8K0 419 091 B WUN multi function steering wheel.

I have two el-cheapo 15.70 and 16.80 VCDS cables from ebay and was able to get the cruise control working. I was able to enable the MSFW on the steering module. However, I was unable to enable the MSFW on my Chorus 3 radio.

wv5BeEk.png
    93U0lyq.png

From asking online, im told that this can be a problem with chinese cables. http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/179793-Chorus-3-radio-Support-for-multi-function-steering-wheel As such, I was wondering if anyone with an original VCDS and ross-tech software could attempt it for me on their set up?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

PM Tossy he is based in Nass..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭Neilw

I'm in Dublin, I could do it for you.

Advertisement