Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-PW Boards Award 2016- Shawn Michaels Award for Poster You'd Like to see Return

• 27-11-2016 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Sometimes, people fall in and out of love with professional wrestling. Sometimes they need a break or become jaded or just don't have the time to dedicate to it anymore. That goes for posting online too. Over the years, we've had some really great posters and their contributions have been missed. The Shawn Michaels Award honours the poster that you'd most like to return.

The nominees are;

Uncle Walt aka Vince
    135792003 - An old school poster and inaugural Around The Horn Winner, a real original in these parts.

Hashtag_HEEL - PW Boards' resident photographer was an ever present for ages. Would be universally welcomed back.

Eire-Dearg - His Divas thread is always in contention for thread of the year despite beginning in 2011. Some say ED started the Diva's Revolution.

rovert - A guy with alleged inside sources but left the forum in controversial circumstances.

BohsJohnny - Mr New Japan Pro Wrestling. Johnny's wealth of knowledge is missed by a quite a few on here.

Moneymaker - An absolute corner stone of the forum over the last couple of years. Became disillusioned by the WWE's booking and hasn't been around much. Has been missed.

Stereomaniac - Has gone from being Most Online poster last year to dropping off majorly this year. Is it time for Stereomania to run wild again?

Which poster would you like to see return? 19 votes

Uncle Walt
    0% 0 votes
    Hashtag_HEEL
    15% 3 votes
    Eire-Dearg
    36% 7 votes
    rovert
    5% 1 vote
    BohsJohnny
    21% 4 votes
    Moneymaker
    5% 1 vote
    Stereomaniac
    15% 3 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Omackeral wrote: »

The nominees are;

Uncle Walt aka Vince [/SIZE]135792003 - An old school poster and inaugural Around The Horn Winner, a real original in these parts.

Wow wow wow wow... did I miss something here? Vince & Walt are the same poster! both great posters but I never thought they were the 1 and the same.
    Eire-Dearg - His Divas thread is always in contention for thread of the year despite beginning in 2011. Some say ED started the Diva's Revolution.

also not that it matters but I actually started that thread & named it after splitting conversation that was a bit too much about Kelly Kelly from a show thread. Still ED was a good poster i'd like to see return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Wow wow wow wow... did I miss something here? Vince & Walt are the same poster! both great posters but I never thought they were the 1 and the same.

also not that it matters but I actually started that thread & named it after splitting conversation that was a bit too much about Kelly Kelly from a show thread. Still ED was a good poster i'd like to see return

Maybe I'm getting my wires crossed on the Walt Vince thing, I thought it was said somewhere that one was a re-reg of the other, it's before my time to be honest. There could be a screwjob ending going on here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Vince and walt are different people. Vince used to be a mod here briefly if memory serves.

Uncle Walt was a re-reg of waltersobchak; I think he lost the first account when that hacking thing happened years ago where a lot of posters lost their original account details.

Vince and walt are different people. Vince used to be a mod here briefly if memory serves.

Uncle Walt was a re-reg of waltersobchak; I think he lost the first account when that hacking thing happened years ago where a lot of posters lost their original account details.

Thanks for that MNG, got the usernames mixed up.

This one wraps up at lunch time tomorrow. Still quite close at the top!

• Advertisement

The winner of the Shawn Michaels Award for Poster You'd Like to See Back is none other than the show off himself...

Hashtag_HEEL

Please come back, please come back!

Advertisement