Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-PW Boards Awards 2016- The William Regal Award for Most Helpful Poster

• 27-11-2016 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

The William Regal Award truly is an honour. It's a statement from your peers that you are a vital part of the community. Never too busy to help new users and never too shy to assist long time posters. Whether it's providing links, keeping things ticking along or just generally being a good all round guy to everyone on PW Boards, the Regal award should be a coveted one.

The nominees are;

beakerjoe

Bounty Hunter

Mr.Nice Guy

Omackeral

Lord TSC

Angron

gerrybbadd

jaykhunter

Who is the most helpful poster on PW Boards 18 votes

beakerjoe
    0% 0 votes
    Bounty Hunter
    22% 4 votes
    Mr.Nice Guy
    5% 1 vote
    Omackeral
    11% 2 votes
    Lord TSC
    22% 4 votes
    Angron
    5% 1 vote
    gerrybbadd
    5% 1 vote
    jaykhunter
    27% 5 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

For me gerrybbadd is Gerrybgood.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

In all fairness whoever gets this deserves it. Ye are a great bunch for helping out in general and answering questions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

This poll will close tomorrow at 1:30 PM, make sure you've got your vote in before then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

It's gives me great pride to announce the winner of this year's William Regal Award. It's the one, the only....

gerrybbadd

Well done brother, this is one to be proud of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Wow! I'm truly honoured.

Thank you all

• Advertisement
Advertisement