Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods delivery

Options
  • 27-11-2016 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to get delivery to my neighbours house why I work days .or can I get it send to another address a family member and does anyone know how it works to change these things or maybe if they delivery to a parcel express

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

There's a click and collect service to Parcel Connect and you could also use Parcel Motel.

I know littlewoods left a delivery with my neighbour before even though I never left instructions to, but that's another matter. I'd say contact them to be sure and to see the options you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I ordered from them recently and had to input a delivery address as well as my billing address. I used my work place for delivery. My billing address was my home address

Advertisement