Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone - Notification Problem (Calendar)

Options
  • 27-11-2016 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

Anyone having issues with notifications? More specifically notifications from calendar?

I've reminders on my calendar to give my kid medication everyday, 30 & 10 Minutes before he should take his medicine. Sometimes I don't get notifications.

Im using the Apple calendar app and just started using the Google calendar app (to try get notifications as both apps are meant to send notifications). I get notifications when I should on my old Android phone, with no problem.

I cant spot any reasons why I shouldn't get notifications in my settings.
    Anyone able to help/have suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

I think there is an ongoing bug as regards notifications in general as I sometimes don't get notifications from Twitter but when I go into the app they are there.

From memory I think it was happening to other apps too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I think there is an ongoing bug as regards notifications in general as I sometimes don't get notifications from Twitter but when I go into the app they are there.

From memory I think it was happening to other apps too.

Interesting... quite annoying.

Advertisement