Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New puppy-quick q

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

Fingers crossed for both of ye op, hopefully it's just a minor thing :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

Sh!t :(
    Very sad to read this unexpected update.
    We're rooting for you Jasper, c'mon little fella :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Terrible news. We thought he'd made it. Hang on in there, Jasper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,621 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Oh no, I was so sure this story had such a happy ending.
    Really sad to hear that, OP. Let us know what happens.
    All the best, really.

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls: "Very concerned about statements by the IOC at Paris2024 (M)ultiple international treaties and national constitutions specifically refer to women & their fundamental rights, so the world (understands) what women -and men- are. (H)ow can one assess fairness and justice if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

I'm so sorry, OP. I thought Jasper was out of the woods. Here's hoping he rallies yet again. This seems so unfair and such a tough time for you after doing your absolute best for him.

I think I volunteered for that particular rescue when they were in a different location. Broke my heart every time I left but I wasn't in a position to take on a dog of my own at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

Ok surprise update-he's still alive. I was so shocked when the vet said that-was fully gearing myself up for bad news. He is being kept in for a few days so please god he pulls through-I think I need to rename him as warrior or something as he is some survivor.please god he keeps at it r as it can not be good for such a little pup...
    This is like some sort of Attenborough documentary with all of the drama!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

OP Im here in work and just reading about your little warrior.

Such a happy story until sudden relapse. Hopefully he will be ok and back to you soon.

Its amazing how attached you get to a new puppy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

I am so emotionally invested in poor little Jasper! I really hope he pulls through.

Its crazy how quick you can grow attached to animals, i literally couldn't imagine life without my little guy!

Pray for a Christmas miracle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

Sending all of the love and healing puppy hugs to you and Jasper!!!

Guys thanks for all of the love and good wishes. Heart is broken poor jasper passed away this morning. He just had nothing left. Devastated. I know everyone was hoping for a Christmas miracle but it wasn't to be....just hope the as"ho"es that dumped him in a ditch get some appreciation of what he went through.

• Advertisement

Oh no :(
    That's just so bloody unfair.
    Poor wee man, and poor you too op. So, so sad for you :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭dashoonage

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

I saw the post pop up and I was so hoping for good news. The silver lining is that the little guy got to feel loved and wanted before he went :heart: The poor little guy :( Big hugs OP x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

aw too perfect for this world!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Awh no. That's so sad. God Animal & Pets is sad this week with all the gorgeous doggies going to Rainbow Bridge x

andreac wrote: »
    Awh no. That's so sad. God Animal & Pets is sad this week with all the gorgeous doggies going to Rainbow Bridge x

I was only thinking that too.
    It's just too sad :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Ah god! :( I was afraid to check the thread. So sorry OP :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Ah no. Poor little pup. And then reading the updates I just read Pillys thread as well. :( What a terrible week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

Ah no, I was hoping for good news :( Very sorry to hear this OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,621 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Oh no. I was so hoping for good news here. Poor Jasper. And poor you.
    :(

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls: "Very concerned about statements by the IOC at Paris2024 (M)ultiple international treaties and national constitutions specifically refer to women & their fundamental rights, so the world (understands) what women -and men- are. (H)ow can one assess fairness and justice if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

So sorry to hear the news about jasper, and also poor claude in another thread

Just want to say thanks to all for your support over the past horrible 2weeks. It's really driven home to me the importance of vaccinations!!! Thanks to all for thinking of me and jasper the last two weeks-it's been v helpful. My post title should prob have beeen changed as it ended up being anything but a quick post!!!
    Mod you can prob close this thread if you want as sadly there will be no more updates....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Fakediamond

Oh no OP, I so wanted jasper to make it. I'm so sorry for your loss :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭jellybear

So, so sorry OP :( Sleep tight Jasper x

Such a sad week on this part of boards :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

😔
    Devastating
    So sorry OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Terrible news. I'm so sorry. You tried so hard and so did he. Run free, Jasper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Ah no. I am so very, very sorry. At least take comfort in knowing that he had some love and comfort in his short little life

Closing this sad thread at the request of the op.
    Good luck op, both you and Jasper made many friends here :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement