Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change holiday dates

Options
  • 27-11-2016 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Hi just looking for a bit of advice, booked a trip to Germany for 4 days in January, only found out now that in conflicts with my exam time table, there's no chance of rearranging the exams so my question is is there any way to change the holiday dates ? And if there is is it gonna be crazy money ? (Holiday only cost €300 Haha)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

What do the terms and conditions say? At a minimum you'll have to pay and difference in the price of flights for the new date.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭nerobert

Terms and conditions say €300 if within 60 days of departure date.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

nerobert wrote: »
    Terms and conditions say €300 if within 60 days of departure date.
    Sounds like you might be stuck so. Might even be better off cancelling the original, taking the hit, and booking again. Ask them as a first pass and they might be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

What's the cost to change the names? You might be able to sell it on to someone you know

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭nerobert

I got things sorted, ended up getting the exams deferred to august. Happy enough with that. Better than paying €600 haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement