Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pedestrian struck by a cyclist!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

mrcheez wrote: »
    Sorry were you walking on the bike lane by any chance?

I'm assuming "the park" is the Phoenix Park.

Even though the original post is humour, its funny how some posters assume the OP was on cycle lane as heaven forbid, a bike be on a footpath!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Who tied Benny to a tree and why?

I did, that prick Benny was the average runner you see out & about, running 2 abreast in the wrong direction down cycle tracks like utter morons -then the same kunts, while in cars the next day, wonder why people are not using the "perfectly fine cycle lanes" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some incorrectly refer to them as "cycle lanes", on my route the term "running lanes" would be the more appropriate slang term to use.
    Moflojo wrote: »
    And yes, he was wearing a helmet.
    Were you though? many would consider you mad/insane if you were not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Best thread in a while, thanks OP and fellow posters, I had a good laugh.

Advertisement