Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

online payment

Options
  • 27-11-2016 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I am having a problem wih an online payment. Card has been unlockd twice and still wont allow me to make the payment. The card is working fine elsewhere

Hpe uou cn help!

regards,
    yasmin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi there,

I am having a problem wih an online payment. Card has been unlockd twice and still wont allow me to make the payment. The card is working fine elsewhere

Hpe uou cn help!

regards,
    yasmin
    Hi Yasmin, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Sorry to hear this, however we'd be unable to check this here on Boards as we don't have access to your account. 
    We would advise you to call our BOI Direct team on 0818 365365 and a representative will be happy to look into this for you. This number is available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement