Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where was the old crazy prices in relation to the present day dundrum town centre ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭patrickbrophy18

ozzy jr wrote: »

Thanks for that ozzy jr, looking at those photos really jogged my childhood memories of going to Wally Wabbits and Dundrum Bowl itself.

Wasn't there a roller blade area in the Dundrum Bowl shortly before it closed?

Either that or it was very nearby as I distinctly remember going to one for a mates 11th/12th birthday. Man, that makes me feel old!;)

I still see the old Dundrum Shopping Center whenever I go there and I've noticed moss growing all over the external escalator system. It's kind of eerie to look at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Thanks for that ozzy jr, looking at those photos really jogged my childhood memories of going to Wally Wabbits and Dundrum Bowl itself.

Wasn't there a roller blade area in the Dundrum Bowl shortly before it closed?

Either that or it was very nearby as I distinctly remember going to one for a mates 11th/12th birthday. Man, that makes me feel old!;)

I still see the old Dundrum Shopping Center whenever I go there and I've noticed moss growing all over the external escalator system. It's kind of eerie to look at.
    Roller blade rink was opened after the 'great flood' as far as I remember.
    Used to love playing quazar in there. Seemed massive at the time, but sure we were only nippers running about!

I haven't been down to the old Dundrum Shopping Centre in years... or the village. Must take a visit down to see it someday.
    Have fond memories of going there into Bewleys for sausages and chips!

Advertisement