Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

glas payment

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭darragh_haven

Recieved 85% of 2016 payment a few weeks ago, the 15% arrived a few days Ago. The 85% of the 2017 landed in the account this week according to my dad (haven't checked it yet).
    SFP, ANC and young farmer payments all in the last 2 weeks too..... I'll have a good 2017 at least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,307 ✭✭✭tanko

Recieved 85% of 2016 payment a few weeks ago, the 15% arrived a few days Ago. The 85% of the 2017 landed in the account this week according to my dad (haven't checked it yet).
    SFP, AND and young farmer payments all in the last 2 weeks too..... I'll have a good 2017 at least.

Are you in Glas 1,2 or 3?

tanko wrote: »
    Are you in Glas 1,2 or 3?

Glas 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,307 ✭✭✭tanko

Do you know why your 2016 payment was delayed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭20silkcut

SFP, ANC and young farmer payments all in the last 2 weeks too..... I'll have a good 2017 at least.

Tax man will have a field day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭Water John

They giveth with one hand and take it away with the other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,547 ✭✭✭Limestone Cowboy

20silkcut wrote: »

Ya the auld fella was saying the same to me yesterday, hadn't a wretch a month ago and everything came in the one lump then.

tanko wrote: »
    Do you know why your 2016 payment was delayed?

It was delayed due to maps needing to be checked manually, and then the process being digitised.
    That was the official excuse anyway

20silkcut wrote: »

Farming as a company and it allows me to be very tax efficient. Tax man won't dine very well on my tax bill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

Just wondering are there many or any here that got into Glas +, I suppose twill be well into the new year before that pay out on that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Very very few got into glas + from what my planner told me. Tried my damnest but twas down to whatever comes up on the screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Muckit wrote: »
    Very very few got into glas + from what my planner told me. Tried my damnest but twas down to whatever comes up on the screen.

Glas was the biggest 'Computer says no' scheme ever
    theres a few fields of ours that are dry stone wall boundries and because bps only wants you to claim inside your boundies they didn't register on the glas system :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Irishmale

Do you have to have the stock proof fencing up around the glas measures if you don’t actually own any stock? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭farm to fork

Are we due a final top up payment shortly or am I wrong. We got one this time last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,380 ✭✭✭✭Base price

Yep, the balancing payment was paid on the 21st of April last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭mayota

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Isn't it ok to lime the bird cover before setting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,380 ✭✭✭✭Base price

From memory and I stand corrected there isn't a issue with spreading lime on wbc and it was recommended if you're sowing kale seed to get the ph right - we didn't sow kale seed. Best advice would be to contact your Ag advisor just to make sure.

No notification of the balancing payment yet when I checked on Agfood a few mins ago either in amounts due or paid.

Advertisement