Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

glas payment

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭red bull

For comparison how much did your GLAS plan cost ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Grueller

but there is zero willingness to change or adapt the system they work within[/quote]

Hard to criticise that when we are all producing commodity products in bulk year on year and then lamenting prices, but not willing to change systems either.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭f2

I paid 420 euro and 400 for Nutrient plan and will be getting 5k, I assume the nutrient plan covers the 5 years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭theaceofspies

Nothing in Agfood or bank - no text either.  Haven't met anyone who has been paid either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭20silkcut

Grueller wrote: »
    If your available farm labour pool was halved over a period of time it extra work thrown on top as well (new schemes) would you expect to get it all done as quickly?
    I am not saying it is OK to leave lads hanging, I am waiting on Glas, YFS and BDGP here myself, but the remaining staff are not the problem. It is the archaic systems they have to work within.

Those archaic systems worked well back in 2006/2007/08/09 etc when they were handling more money and bigger schemes like installation aid and 3 different strands of REPs and the farm waste management scheme etc.

anyone get money yet

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭pheasant tail

f2 wrote: »
    I paid 420 euro and 400 for Nutrient plan and will be getting 5k, I assume the nutrient plan covers the 5 years

Yea it will cover you for the 5 yeas as long as your soils used have been tested recently and their are no ammendmets within the 5 years such as new land taken on

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MO2000

Long time reader, first time poster. I am so frustrated by the lax attitude of both the department and the IFA that i had to come on and have a rant. The department put you straight through to an automated message with no facilty for call back. I rang the IFA the other day and the secretary said EVERYONE was in a meeting and someone would ring me back. They didn't. The IFA must now be off on their Christmas holidays as their not aswering either, nor do they let me leave a nice voice message for them! I sent a strongly worded email the other about the laziness of their efforts and the general uselessness of the farmers charter and i got a reply which was meant for someone internally! The long finger attitude towards farmers payments is terrible. After they year from hell in farming, the IFA should be militant in fighting the cause, especially given the revelations about the large salaries, bonuses and pensions they were awarding themselves. Anyway spoke to a neighbour who works in a different section of dept. and basically between built up flexitime and annual leave their on bare bones skeleton staff. So can't see us getting it until new year to be honest. Hope i'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 johnch

Mine is up on agfood just now. whenever it hits bank I don't know but at least it's on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

Up on ag food in Amounts due. Usually takes 3 days to hit account from thereðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

Mine is on agfood too now as being due only 85% of glas instead of glas + hopefully will clear some bills before years end if it hits bank accounts in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Iloverain

Noting here yet :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 571 ✭✭✭croot

I'm Glas II and its up on amount due as well. Hopefully it will be paid out in the next few days and not left sitting there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭larthehar

anyone get money yet

On financial self services on agfood today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,307 ✭✭✭tanko

Is there anything to be said for another mass/Glas thread?:)

great just seen it happy christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭White Clover

tanko wrote: »
    Is there anything to be said for another mass/Glas thread?:)

Jeez I was going to say the same thing. How many glas threads are going at all? Likewise ear to the ground, there's at least 2 of them on the go too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

johnch wrote: »
    Mine is up on agfood just now. whenever it hits bank I don't know but at least it's on the way.

Under what subsection can you see it ? Nothing under payments on my page

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭20silkcut

Under what subsection can you see it ? Nothing under payments on my page

Financial services click the amounts due tab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭mayota

It's showing on my Agfood now. Glas 2

20silkcut wrote: »
    Financial services click the amounts due tab

Ain't got that option. Only have applications and payments tab inside farm details. On a tablet version of site, anyone else got these issues ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

Ain't got that option. Only have applications and payments tab inside farm details. On a tablet version of site, anyone else got these issues ?

You don't go into farm application or farm details when you log on you see a list of links click fincial self services then the amount paid over the past year or so show up and click tab at top for amount due.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

Mod note; there were a few GLAS payment threads so I have put them all into the longest running one.

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

djmc wrote: »
    You don't go into farm application or farm details when you log on you see a list of links click fincial self services then the amount paid over the past year or so show up and click tab at top for amount due.

No joy still. I'm on the ag food mobile so maybe it's a site glitch. I know the page but the tab is simply missing. Will try again from a desktop.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭bbeeforsalmon

Hey anybody get money yet Glas 1

No € yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭jimmy G M

Just checked online there now. Glas 2 payments being processed on Dec 22nd for both myself and father. Happy with that. Not showing in bank account though. I suppose it will show up one of the days the Banks are open before New Year Dec 29th I'd guess?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

cattle man wrote: »
    Up on ag food in Amounts due. Usually takes 3 days to hit account from thereðŸ‘

Only clicked that tab now.... and it's showing since yesterday (22nd) :)
    Was clicking the 'in process' button in error

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Grueller

In amounts due today. The bank tell me probably Thursday for it to hit the account and then Thursday afternoon wave day day to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭sonnybill

I'm same as that .. It's in accounts due ... Nice

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭kelslat

I'm in glas 1 and there isn't anything showing up on agfood in payments due yet. Will it be the new year before there's another payment run?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭High bike

kelslat wrote: »
    I'm in glas 1 and there isn't anything showing up on agfood in payments due yet. Will it be the new year before there's another payment run?
    and well into the new year I'd say if previous years are anything to go by😡

High bike wrote: »
    and well into the new year I'd say if previous years are anything to go by😡

Oh don't say that, I need it for a loan repayment. Can you ever rely on any of these payments coming in on time? We will just have to wait and see what happens over the next week or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Cavanjack

Why and how are they paying glas 2 before glas 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Hurling Hereford

Cavanjack wrote: »

Similar to 2016 BDGP payments being paid before 2015 BDGP supplementary payments?

Cavanjack wrote: »

Im in Glas 1 and my money is on agfood marked as due

I was just thinking that on my agfood financial section there haven't been an amount due on it for a good while. It just appears in the statement on the bottom saying amount processed to bank account. So I am still hopeful it will be paid in soon. Does anybody else notice the same on theirs?

yes it happened with BPS

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

Its showing for me under the 'Amounts Due' tab.

As per usual another f*ck up of a situation and they are paying 85% of the basic Glas and not making 85% payments for people in Glas+. Great country where your restricted on what you can do with your own land and not paid for it then...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭bbeeforsalmon

Mine showing as due since 22nd. That is 85% of total. I got a few hundred already - I wonder will this be deducted from the 15 % in the next round????

Anyone planting hedges and know of good deal on thorn quicks?

I am also going to coppice a hedge. It is a Single row of thorns. I wonder if the single row will do or will I have to plant a new row beside it as well as fill in any gaps?

I read there that the department will be sending a text message to phone when payment has issued. Anyone get a text yet ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

I read there that the department will be sending a text message to phone when payment has issued. Anyone get a text yet ?

Ya I got one today but money is still in limbo because the banks are closed. Showing in Ag Food alright thou

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Farrell

Nothing here, badly needed at moment

Still nothing here. Badly needed too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭macker16

Nothing here yet either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 823 ✭✭✭ABlur

Mine showing as due since 22nd. That is 85% of total. I got a few hundred already - I wonder will this be deducted from the 15 % in the next round????

Anyone planting hedges and know of good deal on thorn quicks?

I am also going to coppice a hedge. It is a Single row of thorns. I wonder if the single row will do or will I have to plant a new row beside it as well as fill in any gaps?

Got quicks from Keanes Kilcolgan and Hillview
    Nurseries Sixmilebridge, Hilll view significantly cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭farawaygrass

Got the text this morning so I checked and it's in account. Happy days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 823 ✭✭✭ABlur

Got the text this morning so I checked and it's in account. Happy days

Same here the money is now temporarily 'resting' in my account! 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Farrell

ABlur wrote: »
    Same here the money is now temporarily 'resting' in my account! 😂

Same as that
    It's Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Got that lovely text also at 8 this morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭adam14

Yes i understand that but i would be chargin considerably less for the 1st year starting out .Also a few locals have said theyll give me a call.How would ya suggest advertising my services further a field.

What percentage of your due payment did you get?

Advertisement