Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Credit Card

Options
  • 27-11-2016 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

My BOI Graduate account is being switched over to a Personal Account in January. I am going to close my BOI current account. Can I still keep by BOI student credit card?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

My BOI Graduate account is being switched over to a Personal Account in January. I am going to close my BOI current account. Can I still keep by BOI student credit card?
    Hi Kenley Helpless Wit, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Your account will change to a standard Credit Card account or another type of account we will select for you, once you finish full time third level education. This is set out in the Terms and Conditions for our Student Credit card and we will contact you before the account is changed. If we can help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Hi Kenley Helpless Wit, 

Your account will change to a standard Credit Card account or another type of account we will select for you, once you finish full time third level education. This is set out in the Terms and Conditions for our Student Credit card and we will contact you before the account is changed. If we can help with any other query please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Will the credit limit remain the same?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Kenley Helpless Wit, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Will the credit limit remain the same?
    Hi Kenley Helpless Wit, 

Yes your credit limit will remain the same on the new account. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

I'm looking to close my BOI current account and credit card. Can I send in a signed letter to the branch or do I need to go in person?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

I'm looking to close my BOI current account and credit card. Can I send in a signed letter to the branch or do I need to go in person?
    Hi Kenley Helpless Wit,

You can do this by either visiting your local branch or posting a letter to your account holding branch. For address details, please see here

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement