Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy assembly Christmas tree

Options
  • 28-11-2016 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Ok, so I'm a lazy SOB- I have 3 christmas trees to put up each year.......and when I say put up, I need to clarify that I have two 6'ft trees that I last decorated 6 years ago- those very same trees have been wrapped in cling film, and carried up as is every year since. All I need to do is remove the cling film, plug in and I'm set! :D If your attic has the access I fully recommend it! :D

However it's the 8 footer that is the problem! It's one of those that need to have the colour coded branches attached separately types.....to be honest, while it looks great set up- it's a pain to set up and pack away. Can anyone recommend an easy assembly 8 footer?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

axel rose wrote: »
    However it's the 8 footer that is the problem! It's one of those that need to have the colour coded branches attached separately types.....to be honest, while it looks great set up- it's a pain to set up and pack away. Can anyone recommend an easy assembly 8 footer?

Yeah I have the 7 foot version of that and to be honest I was dreading putting it up this year. But you know what it wasn't that bad. My advice is if the tree is still in good condition, keep it.

Throw on some Christmas music and the time will fly by while you're doing it. Open up all the branches out before you attached to the tree and obviously work from the bottom up and you'll have it done in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭axel rose

Yeah....... well no...... not feeling it and still want rid of it for something easier.
    Wanna buy an 8 foot Christmas tree though?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

axel rose wrote: »
    Yeah....... well no...... not feeling it and still want rid of it for something easier.
    Wanna buy an 8 foot Christmas tree though?

Our 7 foot one although perfect in height is a beast in width, so I shall decline your offer for a 8 footer haha.

Advertisement