Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog-friendly pubs?

Options
  • 28-11-2016 6:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Can anyone tell me if there are any pubs in the city that would let a small dog inside? I assume must be one not serving food. And which pubs have gardens with heaters they will let dogs in? Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

Bernie56 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if there are any pubs in the city that would let a small dog inside? I assume must be one not serving food. And which pubs have gardens with heaters they will let dogs in? Thanks!

Salthouse

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

The blue note before nine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Murphys and the crane . For outside maybe o connells ( there was always a big lab Inside the door)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭SalthillGuy

The Salthouse is my favourite.....
    Having said that, I am not a fan of dogs in pubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Bernie56 wrote: »

Have you proof of the dog's age?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭SalthillGuy

feargale wrote: »
    Have you proof of the dog's age?

You only need to be over age after 9:00pm

Advertisement