If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE60KU6000

Options
  • 28-11-2016 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads

Just wondering what the difference between this model and the UE60KU6020 is that I have seen on sale elsewhere ?

Also, how much would it be to include a wall mount ?  Just a mount to have it flat on the wall

Cheers !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

ALso whats the best price on the 2 together with Delivery to Kildare !

Sorry, I keep remembering things !  If you could give a price to bundle in 2 3 metre HDMI leads and 1 3 metre optical audio lead too :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sorry, I keep remembering things !  If you could give a price to bundle in 2 3 metre HDMI leads and 1 3 metre optical audio lead too :)
    Hi Tom Cruises Left Nut.

Apologies for the delay.

Yip on paper they are pretty much the same. The stand is different between the two and the wall mounting holes slightly different also.

The 60KU6000 is an in-store only collection and can not be shipped.
    The  6020 range would either be down to a 55" at £599 or up to a 65" at £999.00 both of which can be shipped.

I could not offer any better pricing on the TV's if two are purchased together unfortunately.
    I could offer free shipping on them and you also get our VIP 6 year Guarantee free of charge.

On the cable the Audio Quest pearl 3m cable retail for £42.50 each but I could offer them for £25.00 each = Total £75
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201872-pearl-hdmi-3m.aspx

For a 3m optical Qed offer a 5m priced at £38.95, I could offer at £18.00

Let me know what you think and questions please drop me a post.

Cheers for that !

One other question, I would also need a wall mount, am a bit unsure what the wall is made of if you get me

Is there anything that would cover all wall types ?

Cheers for that !

One other question, I would also need a wall mount, am a bit unsure what the wall is made of if you get me

Hey T.C.L.N

We really only stock Sanus wall brackets.

Is the bracket to hold it flat to the wall? These would still need fixed to the wooden joists within the wall if its timber framed with plaster boards over it. If its a brick wall then happy days.

• Advertisement

Cheers for that !

Hey T.C.L.N

Is the bracket to hold it flat to the wall? These would still need fixed to the wooden joists within the wall if its timber framed with plaster boards over it. If its a brick wall then happy days.
    Yeah flat or slightly tilted downwards, will check on the wall

Cheers for that !

Hey T.C.L.N

Yeah flat or slightly tilted downwards, will check on the wall
    Hey T.C.L.N

Drop you a PM back.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.