Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student account fees.

Options
  • 28-11-2016 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭

Hi what are the fee's on a 3rd level student account. I was under the impression that they are smaller than a current account, yet I received an e- statement and my new student account fee's are practically the same as my old current account fee's

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

hadepsx wrote: »
    Hi what are the fee's on a 3rd level student account. I was under the impression that they are smaller than a current account, yet I received an e- statement and my new student account fee's are practically the same as my old current account fee's
    Hi hadepsx, 

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

With our 3rd Level Student accounts you will not be charged quarterly account fees. This would include no fees for withdrawing at an ATM, no transaction fees and no fees for direct debits, standing orders, 365 online transfers, or lodgements. Full details on our Fees and Charges can be found here on our website. 

When you switch your account over to a different type during a fee quarter, please note that the change in your fees and charges will begin from the next fee quarter. If you wish to query the fees you have been charged, you can send a query on 365 Online through the Service Desk and the Ask a Question option. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement