Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adele - Wembley

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

2 Golden circle tickets for the Sunday night acquired!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Still trying for Wednesday general admission tickets. Still stuck in the queue. Better chance in the general sale Friday I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

poundhound wrote: »

Well done. I was stupidly away from the computer at 10, got back about 5 past and decided there was no point trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Just out of curiosity had you any issues entering your credit card details ,i.e with postcode ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Tribal Wardfare

Got 2 tickets for Sunday and 2 for Wednesday. U choose ur country when get through so that's probably why no issue with postcode

• Advertisement

Got two for the sis for Wednesday night. She didn't want to pay more than £75 but I couldn't get them so I got the £95 ones instead. I hope she will still go now. Will the photo ID rule be enforced d'you think? I am just worried I will have to sell them on and won't be able to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

kwat wrote: »
    Another one going here too!

Big thanks to Kwat for the code... got two for wednesday night gig. Will probably make a week of it in London. Thats xmas present sorted :):)

No issue with postcode on order screen

Got 2 tickets for Sunday and 2 for Wednesday. U choose ur country when get through so that's probably why no issue with postcode

I had selected Ireland too last week but still had the issue.
    Perhaps they fixed it as I sent them an email highlighting the issue ,glad its resolved anyway.

Edit,yes I see the postcode in billing is now optional so they fixed it .

Re "Just out of curiosity had you any issues entering your credit card details ,i.e with postcode ?"

No, I entered my eircode and it was accepted fine.

There are no tickets posted for the golden circle anyway, I collect wristbands from the box office on the day.

I bought them for my wife's Christmas present (she doesn't even know these gigs are on!), but I have to say I'm very much looking forward to standing on the Wembley pitch.

Re "Just out of curiosity had you any issues entering your credit card details ,i.e with postcode ?"

No, I entered my eircode and it was accepted fine.

They changed it from last week.
    Last week the postcode was required and it gave the error ,this week it was optional so didnt give the error.

Golden Circle will be nice ,I just went for standing for the Sat night .
    Saw her in the 3arena earlier this year ,her voice is amazing live .

• Advertisement

Just out of interest what kind of seats did ye get (excluding those that bought Golden circle or pitch standing)? Mine were for the bottom tier in the corner, about forty rows in from the pitch.

Ya, mine are in sext 134 i think. About 30 rows back

I was half-thinking of trying to get better tickets in the general sale on Friday but I don't think I have the stomach for it. Today was the third day I tried to buy tickets for it and thankfully I got them (already tried the pre-sale and general sale for the first two gigs and I was unsuccessful).
    I don't fancy all that hassle again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ajknickknacks

Hi all!

I am currently living in Cork and I was able to secure a ticket for myself as well for the 28th. I was just wondering if anyone in here would like to share accommodation cost? I plan to stay there for a week, like from Monday upto Saturday.

As well as to come along with on the night of the event or hangout while in London. Aside from the fact that im just nervous about the idea that I am on my own, i think that would be fun too. Im not being weird, im just being honest and trying my luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 The Hairy Fiddler

Anybody know anywhere with any tickets still for sale?or will there be any more on Ticket master nearer the time?

Have been trying everywhere, but I either don't trust the online sales sites Viagogo Stubhub Seatwave etc,plus they are extortionately expensive.

Have tried toutless, where I'd normally buy/sell any spares I have but nothing so far :( also most other free add apps

Still staying hopeful as it would be a present for the wifes 30th, but I would love to have them in the bag and just get the flights and all booked as they are rising. :/

Any help much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭argolis

Anybody know anywhere with any tickets still for sale?or will there be any more on Ticket master nearer the time?

Have been trying everywhere, but I either don't trust the online sales sites Viagogo Stubhub Seatwave etc,plus they are extortionately expensive.

Have tried toutless, where I'd normally buy/sell any spares I have but nothing so far :( also most other free add apps

Still staying hopeful as it would be a present for the wifes 30th, but I would love to have them in the bag and just get the flights and all booked as they are rising. :/

Any help much appreciated

Twickets is the official platform for reselling Adele tickets. Everyone interested gets notified when there's some for sale afaik. I got tickets for the Wednesday night and have been waiting for tickets to come up for Saturday or Sunday to swap for.

So far, since the initial sale, I've been been notified just once that a pair of tickets was up for sale and they were gone within a minute or two. Sorry that's maybe not much help right now, but you *might* get lucky in the week or two before the concert if you register your interest on Twickets.

I appreciate it doesn't help you have them in the bag for the wife's 30th, good luck with that! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2 The Hairy Fiddler

argolis wrote: »
    Twickets is the official platform for reselling Adele tickets. Everyone interested gets notified when there's some for sale afaik. I got tickets for the Wednesday night and have been waiting for tickets to come up for Saturday or Sunday to swap for.

So far, since the initial sale, I've been been notified just once that a pair of tickets was up for sale and they were gone within a minute or two. Sorry that's maybe not much help right now, but you *might* get lucky in the week or two before the concert if you register your interest on Twickets.

I appreciate it doesn't help you have them in the bag for the wife's 30th, good luck with that! :o

Thanks for the advice Argolis!

, I actually think I may have tried Twickets as I think I had to put in an English mobile number or sign up through FB.?
    I had read that she was going to be a stickler about I.D. matching the name of the ticket and had read about Twickets being her official re-sale site... I think I got the alert email a few weeks back but like yourself they were snapped up!

There are a couple of posters on Toutless looking to swap days!

I was going to ask a buddy of mine in London to source some on Gumtree in the area but some of the prices are phenomenal :/!

To be fair it's my own fault for not getting onto it when they went on sale,although I probably still wouldn't have gotten them though knowing my luck, it's nigh on impossible to buy tickets for some gigs these days! Thanks for the shout anyway

Got an email that my tickets for this have been dispatched (I am not going myself btw, they are for my sister). Anyone else get the same email?

I'm bringing my wife to the last night and received an e-mail 2 weeks ago regarding collecting the golden circle wristbands.

It basically highlighted that valid ID is required and the confirmation e-mail.
    If I as the purchaser cant go, the wristbands are non transferable and I had a 3 week period to seek a refund if required.

• Advertisement

Has anyone got their tickets yet?

Ya, got an email two weeks ago to say they were being dispatched and got my tickets for wednesday night in Wembley, approx a week ago.

Yeah my sister got hers too,she just didn't bother letting me know until I asked her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Ya, got an email two weeks ago to say they were being dispatched and got my tickets for wednesday night in Wembley, approx a week ago.

Does it take a week after their dispatched to arrive then?.. Still waiting on Sunday tickets I got email saying if you don't change address they will be sent out after the 20th may just wondering how long it take to get them?

Does it take a week after their dispatched to arrive then?.. Still waiting on Sunday tickets I got email saying if you don't change address they will be sent out after the 20th may just wondering how long it take to get them?

Ya, I would say once you get the notification of the tickets being dispatched, give 5 to 7 working days... anything longer than that, I would start making enquiries. But I wouldnt panic until you are told they have been dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

I was keeping an eye out for tickets for my wife for the Wembley. After what happened at the Ariana Grande gig last night, I think I’ll give that idea a miss.
    Devastating to think that you can’t go to what is primarily a teeny bop gig, without the fear of destroying lives.
    Actually, the security will probably be heightened for the Adele gig.

Honestly, I would have absolutely zero concerns about the security at the Adele gig. After the awful events in Manchester a fishes fart wont get through the security in Wembley.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,410 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Heading too Guns N Roses in the London stadium next month and spending the day in London the day before

A bit nervous after the tragic incident in Manchester. That happend without warning ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Muppet Man wrote: »
    Ya, I would say once you get the notification of the tickets being dispatched, give 5 to 7 working days... anything longer than that, I would start making enquiries. But I wouldnt panic until you are told they have been dispatched.

Seems a bit ridiculous that all the tickets for wednesday have been dispatched last month, and currently Sunday tickets haven't been dispatched at all.. I mean, could they not dispatch them all at once or at least not leave a month+ in the difference...

I am also heading to gig in London in June but I highly doubt it will be cancelled it's on the 8th of June should be fine..

• Advertisement

I am a bit concerned after what happened in Manchester (It's not myself that's going, it's a family member). An indoor arena rather than a stadium is more likely to be a target because an explosion in an enclosed area will kill more people but still you never know.

Advertisement