Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery tour ideas - destination Meath

Options
  • 28-11-2016 11:17am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am organising a mystery tour for a group and the destination I've decided will be Meath. Has anyone any suggestions/recommendations of good pubs in the county? I'm also hoping to find a pub that would put on a bit of finger food for them along the way, final destination will probably be Navan.

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

blazermel wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am organising a mystery tour for a group and the destination I've decided will be Meath. Has anyone any suggestions/recommendations of good pubs in the county? I'm also hoping to find a pub that would put on a bit of finger food for them along the way, final destination will probably be Navan.

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I assume you'll be going to Hill of Tara? They do a nice lunch there. I think you can buy beer and wine as well.

It's hard to tell as you haven't given any indication of what towns or sites you'll be visiting.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 144 ✭✭blazermel

It's going to be an evening tour, more a few pubs, finish off in a nightclub and if we could get some kind of light activity but no harm if we can't. I've contacted bru brewery to see what options they have for tours but still awaiting a response - that would be ideal.

The route will most likely go by Delvin, Athboy, Trim and finish in Navan. Just looking for suggestions of good lively pubs etc or if there is any recommendations they would be appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

blazermel wrote: »
    It's going to be an evening tour, more a few pubs, finish off in a nightclub and if we could get some kind of light activity but no harm if we can't. I've contacted bru brewery to see what options they have for tours but still awaiting a response - that would be ideal.

The route will most likely go by Delvin, Athboy, Trim and finish in Navan. Just looking for suggestions of good lively pubs etc or if there is any recommendations they would be appreciated :)

OH OK! And there I was thinking this was a cultural sightseeing tour! :rolleyes:

I don't get out much myself these days, but The Central in Navan is a good spot for food and entertainment. You can book for the restaurant out the back or just sit in the bar, depending on numbers.

Advertisement