Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel from Nintendo.co.uk

• 28-11-2016 11:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

I want to use the Nintendo UK site build your bundle offer to buy a 2DS, game and case, which also gives a free keyring but I need to use Parcel Motel to have it shipped over here. At the checkout, I am given a separate delivery time for each of the items in my shopping cart but I would presume that Nintendo will ship it as one large package instead of four smaller ones, otherwise I'll be robbed in Parcel Motel charges. Has anyone used this service and can anyone confirm that it is one package being shipped?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭Nollog

They cancel pm orders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

They hate us. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I got my nintendo mini classic delivered to parcel motel no probs.

And actually i got the two Pokemon games delivered too. I preordered them and ordered a pair of socks at the same time. The socks where shipped separately. But The other items weren't realised yet in this case.

I didn't have an issue with either going to parcel motel though.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I received the Pokémon Go Plus via PM from Nintendo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭Nollog

Maybe they've come around to us then.

I haven't tried since wooly world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

It does work, you just might have to try the order more than once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Just to update that Nintendo shipped to PM without a problem and they did indeed package everything in one box. However, I just got the box today because PM held onto it for almost a week after Nintendo (or rather, The Hut) speedily shipped it the next day after I ordered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Damn, waiting on something from PM myself, and it was just delivered to them yesterday, but I need it ASAP!

Star Lord wrote: »
    Damn, waiting on something from PM myself, and it was just delivered to them yesterday, but I need it ASAP!

They have a super large backlog at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I actually received it Thursday night! I'd put it up on the parcel diary shortly after ordering it though, which may have helped!

• Advertisement

*Grumble grumble, still waiting for my stuff grumble*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,999 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

*Grumble grumble, still waiting for my stuff grumble*

Are you waiting for this? :D
    mr-men-books-x-2-mr-lazy-mr-_1.jpg

sligeach wrote: »
    Are you waiting for this? :D
    mr-men-books-x-2-mr-lazy-mr-_1.jpg

I am not waiting for it, I am mr grumble!

Advertisement