Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

-PW Boards Awards 2016- Tyson Kidd Award

• 28-11-2016 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Ladies and gentlemen, I am thrilled to present this new award for the Most Underrated Poster on the forum. Underrated means that this guy is solid, consistent and generally brings a lot to the table but doesn't always get the plaudits and adulation he deserves. This changes now.

The nominees for the inaugural Tyson Kidd Award are;

Lithium93_

connemara man

cactus mac88

sky88

LoughC

paulie21

leggo

Imnotthehulk

Who is the most underrated poster on the forum? 22 votes

Lithium93_
    0% 0 votes
    connemara man
    4% 1 vote
    cactus mac88
    4% 1 vote
    sky88
    27% 6 votes
    LoughC
    9% 2 votes
    paulie21
    18% 4 votes
    leggo
    13% 3 votes
    Imnotthehulk
    22% 5 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Hard one to judge, a lot of guys there who's posts I always read so it's hard to say which are underappreciated..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

With 25% of the overall vote, the winner of the first ever Tyson Kidd Award is the Mac Militant himself...

cactus mac88

Well done cactus, you deserve it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,755 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Congrats Cactus

I honestly didn't think I had a chance up against other great posters! I would have been happy with 1 vote. Thanks guys!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I honestly didn't think I had a chance up against other great posters! I would have been happy with 1 vote. Thanks guys!!

The boyhood dream has come through!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Congrats cactus

Advertisement