Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When i will received a call from Manager or Supervisor?

Options
  • 28-11-2016 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have placed Eircom Broadband on Aug 12 August 2016, A installation Engineer called to my house and found out that duct is blocked so new line need to come inside the house, 
    So Eircom set new date for me another two week forward and then called in and Engineer told me the same thing, when i asked why didn't you cordinate with first engineer as he told me something already then he had no clue about it and said maybe he didn't filled out the survey etc..

Then i have given a date of 26 September and Nobody even bother to call me that no engineer coming when i call to find out about my appointment they told me its only "forcast appointment", where i was waiting for Engineer to call in my home.

I called Cancellation department, they convinced me that it will be fixed by that date and they will escalate the issue, also offered me if i buy dongle then they will pay dongle and one month net as by the time it should be fixed but guess what it is not fixed.

then I have given date of 26 November 2016 that new line should be in by that date, so on Friday 25th Nov 2016 I rang the eircom and they told me yes its 26 November 2016 and someone should call in that date, I asked him manytimes can you check as it is Satuday and the person told me yes they should call in but guess what NO BODY CALLED IN

on 28 Nav 2016, I rang them and now tell me the same story, and now telling me it would be end of January 2017, 

Because of their first delay i have to leave my first job as I can't work from my home anymore without internet.

Today, When i asked the support personal he says i can't speak with Supervisor or Manager as they will be telling me the same thing, he don't have information, so someone who is working in eircom take responsibility of my broadband and will give me a call and give me the fixed date.
    I am disappointed with customer care on the phone, reps would not transfferd me to the Manager or Superviser, there was lack of interested in keeping me as a customer or wanted me as a customer. 5 days in total I have waited at hoem between 9-5 as i was expected engineer and my time was wasted as well. Shocking treatment to the customer, no efforts in wanted to keep me as a customer. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CALL ME OR CONTACT ME FOR THIS ISSUE AS THIS IS URGENT.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

saqibbaig wrote: »
    I have placed Eircom Broadband on Aug 12 August 2016, A installation Engineer called to my house and found out that duct is blocked so new line need to come inside the house, 
    So Eircom set new date for me another two week forward and then called in and Engineer told me the same thing, when i asked why didn't you cordinate with first engineer as he told me something already then he had no clue about it and said maybe he didn't filled out the survey etc..

Then i have given a date of 26 September and Nobody even bother to call me that no engineer coming when i call to find out about my appointment they told me its only "forcast appointment", where i was waiting for Engineer to call in my home.

I called Cancellation department, they convinced me that it will be fixed by that date and they will escalate the issue, also offered me if i buy dongle then they will pay dongle and one month net as by the time it should be fixed but guess what it is not fixed.

then I have given date of 26 November 2016 that new line should be in by that date, so on Friday 25th Nov 2016 I rang the eircom and they told me yes its 26 November 2016 and someone should call in that date, I asked him manytimes can you check as it is Satuday and the person told me yes they should call in but guess what NO BODY CALLED IN

on 28 Nav 2016, I rang them and now tell me the same story, and now telling me it would be end of January 2017, 

Because of their first delay i have to leave my first job as I can't work from my home anymore without internet.

Today, When i asked the support personal he says i can't speak with Supervisor or Manager as they will be telling me the same thing, he don't have information, so someone who is working in eircom take responsibility of my broadband and will give me a call and give me the fixed date.
    I am disappointed with customer care on the phone, reps would not transfferd me to the Manager or Superviser, there was lack of interested in keeping me as a customer or wanted me as a customer. 5 days in total I have waited at hoem between 9-5 as i was expected engineer and my time was wasted as well. Shocking treatment to the customer, no efforts in wanted to keep me as a customer. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CALL ME OR CONTACT ME FOR THIS ISSUE AS THIS IS URGENT.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]saqibbaig,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch & I'm so sorry to hear you there has been a delay in getting your line installed. As this is a new install we will be unaware of the site requirements until the technician attends the site.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I understand this must be quite frustrating especially at this time of year however due to the nature of work required certain installs will not be straightforward to complete. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm unable to arrange a call back from here but I am more than happy to look into this for you.  Can you PM me your name & account number & I will look into this for you?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement