Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICS Mortgage - website error

Options
  • 28-11-2016 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi
    yourmortgagemanager.ie is down and appears to have been down for quite a while.
    I rang last week and was told it was being looked in to.  There are other threads on here that indicate that it is an ongoing issue and has been for some time.
    Have u any idea when it will be addressed ?
    The error being displayed is

ST_PBO error '800a005b'
    Object variable or With block variable not set
    /omm/loginaction.asp, line 244

I DO NOT want to ring anyone about it  - the website should be available to your customers and the error details seem very explicit so you should be able to look at it and fix it.

On an associated topic: I was told that the reason ICS mortgage holders could not be transferred over to the BoI 365 website is because the account numbers are a different size.  It's been over 2 years since we were transferred from ICS to BoI - surely something could have been done is 2 years about this - and speaking as someone who works in software - ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO HANDLE ACCOUNT REFS OF DIFFERENT input sizes - it really isn't - but you have to want to !  Seems like maybe ex ICS customers are just not important to you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

jerrie.law wrote: »
    Hi
    yourmortgagemanager.ie is down and appears to have been down for quite a while.
    I rang last week and was told it was being looked in to.  There are other threads on here that indicate that it is an ongoing issue and has been for some time.
    Have u any idea when it will be addressed ?
    The error being displayed is

ST_PBO error '800a005b'
    Object variable or With block variable not set
    /omm/loginaction.asp, line 244

I DO NOT want to ring anyone about it  - the website should be available to your customers and the error details seem very explicit so you should be able to look at it and fix it.

On an associated topic: I was told that the reason ICS mortgage holders could not be transferred over to the BoI 365 website is because the account numbers are a different size.  It's been over 2 years since we were transferred from ICS to BoI - surely something could have been done is 2 years about this - and speaking as someone who works in software - ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT TO HANDLE ACCOUNT REFS OF DIFFERENT input sizes - it really isn't - but you have to want to !  Seems like maybe ex ICS customers are just not important to you.
    Hi jerrie.law,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced difficulty accessing your mortgage account online. We would like to assure you this is under investigation. For any users getting this error message, it is necessary to call the Mortgage Team for assistance. 

I have escalated your comments and feedback to the Mortgage Team.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement