Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Take Weeding Photos In Dundalk & Drogheda

Options
  • 28-11-2016 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi, can you suggest good locations to take wedding photos in Dundalk & Drogheda? Limo will stop for only 30 mins. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Close to the venue would be ideal and time of year makes a difference. First to spring to mind is Mellifont Abbey in Drogheda. Where is the church / venue and what time of year?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭20784

MugMugs wrote: »
    Close to the venue would be ideal and time of year makes a difference. First to spring to mind is Mellifont Abbey in Drogheda. Where is the church / venue and what time of year?

December this year, registry is in Drogheda, church is in Dundalk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Stephenstown Pond?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

be careful with OPW places. The photographer needs a permit to take pics there

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    be careful with OPW places. The photographer needs a permit to take pics there

Can you suggest a place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

got married in bellewstown and had reception in navan. went to oldbridge but good told to leave. luckily the walk away along the canal was in full bloom so actually turned out nicer. this time of year though I honestly don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Cast Iron

Beaulieu House near Drogheda. Think its €100 to hire for pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,920 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

December is not a good time for weeding never mind photographing weeds. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Cast Iron wrote: »
    Beaulieu House near Drogheda. Think its €100 to hire for pictures.

+1
    We did this.

Although I think it's €100 in the grounds, but €200 or so if you use the house.
    But at least you've an outdoor and indoor location if the weather turns.

Our photographer, Paddy Clarke (Dundalk) hadn't been to Beaulieu House and loved it. Plenty of "Lord & Lady of the manor" type shots around the stately/country home.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Bridge Street Dundalk

• Advertisement

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Stephenstown Pond?

Nice pics of there. I know its 3 quid per car parking, but have you any idea if they charge fee to use there for wedding photos and what amount the charge? or i only need to take permission?

Advertisement