Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free venison liver and heart

Options
  • 28-11-2016 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi folks.
    I have a full deers liver and heart, shot (legally) this morning. I'm not a fan of liver but would rather it not go to waste. Due to legal reasons I cannot under any circumstances except payment for it so it's free to a good home. South dublin /north wicklow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Poor Rudolph. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - That is a very kind offer. Would love to take you up on it, but not near you. What a treat of organic, freest of free range meat for whomever gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭DubPredator

OP - That is a very kind offer. Would love to take you up on it, but not near you. What a treat of organic, freest of free range meat for whomever gets it.

Thanks Billy. If someone doesn't want it the ferrets will get it tomorrow and the circle continues

Gone to the ferrets so

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Pity, but I'm in Cavan. As a matter of interest, any sign of fluke? and roughly what age of an animal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Lucky ferrets!

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Pity, but I'm in Cavan. As a matter of interest, any sign of fluke? and roughly what age of an animal?

No sign of fluke. The animal was a mature sika stag can't say age for sure but aprox 4-5 years I'm told but I'm skeptical about that.

Advertisement