Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity Pole

Options
  • 28-11-2016 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi

I am considering buying a house but there is a double pole electricity which is in the side of the garden.  Do you know what voltage these normally are as it does not state anywhere on the pole but just a danger electricity sign.

Would having a double pole like this so close to property have any impact on electricity usage in house i.e. tvs going static etc?

Also can I place a fence around it for safety so kids don't go near it?  But have a gate there to make it accessible if esb require to gain entry?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Hi lbyrne121,[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]We would recommend contacting ESB Networks directly in order to discuss this matter with them fully.[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Their contact details can be found online [url=here.[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Should you have any queries regarding Electric Ireland please don't hesitate to get in touch.[/font]

[font=proxima-nova, sans-serif]Thanks, 
    Brige[/font]

Advertisement