Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Banking - Transaction Reports

Options
  • 28-11-2016 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

Can you please confirm the date the new package for Business Banking rolls out and confirm the file types which will be provided for downloading transactional data and the date range which can be accessed? This feature is long overdue.

Regards
    Ross

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

rhallo wrote: »
    Hi

Can you please confirm the date the new package for Business Banking rolls out and confirm the file types which will be provided for downloading transactional data and the date range which can be accessed? This feature is long overdue.

Regards
    Ross
    Hi Ross, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're unsure what new package you're referring to. If you would like to discuss the current Business On Line package you are on and whether you would like to change it, please send us a private message with your name and contact number and we can arrange this for you. Please click on the link in my signature to send a private message to us. You may need to check in your Boards control panel settings that you have signatures set to display. 

Thanks,
    Sara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rhallo

Hi

The online Business Banking option currently comes in a CSL (or something similar) 1,2 & 3 as far as I understand. CSL1 doesn't have the ability to download transaction reports other than in PDF (which is of zero use to anybody trying to export to accounting systems). A message was displayed after login last week (which I cannot find anywhere on your website) that BOI are replacing all these different packages with one standard package which will include functionality to export transnational data into usable file formats. If you are unaware of this development perhaps you could speak to someone in your company about it and provide an update to me on this board?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon rhallo, 

We would like to have our team look into this further for you. Can you send us a PM with your name and contact number and I can arrange this for you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rhallo

Good Afternoon rhallo, 

We would like to have our team look into this further for you. Can you send us a PM with your name and contact number and I can arrange this for you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi

Despite providing contact details, I have not received a phone call or any response to this query. 

Can you please outline the new banking package on this forum please as it is not confidential material? If not, can you please confirm why you are unable to do so?

Regards
    Ross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Good Afternoon rhallo, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi

Despite providing contact details, I have not received a phone call or any response to this query. 

Can you please outline the new banking package on this forum please as it is not confidential material? If not, can you please confirm why you are unable to do so?

Regards
    Ross
    Hi Ross,

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie.

The team have advised that they did try to call last week however did not get through. We have requested 
    the Business Online team call you today.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Good Afternoon rhallo, 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi

Regards
    Ross
    Hi Ross,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We have requested the team call you on the number you have provided however when the call the number they are unable to reach you.

Can we ask you to check the number you sent? And if possible send an alternative number?

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement