Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appointment Ballyfermot AIP

Options
  • 28-11-2016 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I contacted BOI 3 times and nobody rang me back. I would like to talk about my AIP because I want to know what I should do next. This service isn´t acceptable and this is actually the third time that this happenend to me. Please could you book an appointment for me for tomorrow afternoon? Thanks, David 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

dsd_1984 wrote: »
    Hi, I contacted BOI 3 times and nobody rang me back. I would like to talk about my AIP because I want to know what I should do next. This service isn´t acceptable and this is actually the third time that this happenend to me. Please could you book an appointment for me for tomorrow afternoon? Thanks, David 
    Hi David, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're really sorry to hear that you haven't heard back about your appointment request. If you can please send us a private message here with your name and contact number, we will then forward your details to a representative to arrange this for you. Please click on the link in my signature below to send in a private message. Just to mention you will need to make sure that you have signatures set to display in your Boards control panel settings in order to see my signature. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dsd_1984

dsd_1984 wrote: »
    Hi David, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

We're really sorry to hear that you haven't heard back about your appointment request. If you can please send us a private message here with your name and contact number, we will then forward your details to a representative to arrange this for you. Please click on the link in my signature below to send in a private message. Just to mention you will need to make sure that you have signatures set to display in your Boards control panel settings in order to see my signature. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah, private message sent. Thanks for your help and hope they finally contact me 

Advertisement