Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the problem??

Options
  • 28-11-2016 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Right, real quick, I have a guy coming out to my house with a new modem since one of your reps told me that the problem is the modem we have now, but all the engineers that have come out here to try and fix my issue are saying the problem is the port..

So what's the actual issue, since no-one will tell me what's going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Right, real quick, I have a guy coming out to my house with a new modem since one of your reps told me that the problem is the modem we have now,  but all the engineers that have come out here to try and fix my issue are saying the problem is the port..

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]LordBanterbury,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please feel free to PM me your name & account number & I'll check this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BlueCool

Right, real quick, I have a guy coming out to my house with a new modem since one of your reps told me that the problem is the modem we have now,  but all the engineers that have come out here to try and fix my issue are saying the problem is the port..

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]LordBanterbury,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Please feel free to PM me your name & account number & I'll check this.[/font]

Hi Pamela,

I'm having the same issue. Can you advise.

Tahnks

BlueCool wrote: »

Hi Pamela,

Tahnks
    Have you reported a fault on this  BlueCool?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Hi Pamela,

Tahnks

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Yes. Was told everything was fine. Tech came out and said problem was fine and left. Second tech found a problem and fixed it only for a week later same issue. Was told now it is a router problem but funny it is the exact same issue as above.

Hi Pamela,

Tahnks

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Yes. Was told everything was fine. Tech came out and said problem was fine and left. Second tech found a problem and fixed it only for a week later same issue. Was told now it is a router problem but funny it is the exact same issue as above.
    Hi Pamela,

I was promised a new modem yesterday from Eir. Surprise, surprise...modem has not arrived. I need a call on this asap.

• Advertisement

Hi Pamela,

Tahnks

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]BlueCool,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]can you PM me your account number and name and I will take a look into this for you.[/font]

Advertisement