Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one controller issue

Options
  • 28-11-2016 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had any issues with an Xbox one controller constantly dieing ,
    Im on my 4 the set of new Duracell batteries in the last few days all which have the power meter on them showing green ,
    But my Xbox keeps displaying low batteries on screen before the control turns off .Xbox and controller are 3 months old

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I switched to the Plug & Play charge pack about a month after i got my One so that I wouldnt have to worry about this and buying new batteries.
    You can also try rechargeable batteries which might help you save a bit on purchasing new batteries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Since we switched to Elite controllers, I have one of these in the house that I no longer use. It's a docking station and two battery packs, hardly used.

Yours, if you can collect them. I'm in Dublin, no idea where Skirmishnam is.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

JoyPad wrote: »
    Since we switched to Elite controllers, I have one of these in the house that I no longer use. It's a docking station and two battery packs, hardly used.

Yours, if you can collect them. I'm in Dublin, no idea where Skirmishnam is.

Thanks for the offer ,I think I'll bring it back to the shop and see will they swap it for a new one ,
    First time I came across a bogey Xbox controller

No way it should use up a fresh set of duracell ones that fast, I'd play a hell of a lot and get over a week if I splashed for duracell ones.

Have you updated the firmware for the controller? Perhaps try that first.

Advertisement