Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Range in the South

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

Tommyaya4 wrote: »
    Going well think lads said 60 joined plus local lads pay to use it for sighting deer rifles big push for local shooting lads to back them against complaints by a certain individual but when he realises the votes he could loose these complaints will probably stop

Unfortunately Tommy he couldn't give on s**t about losing votes from shooters:mad:

Much more votes in the "I only want a house for me and the kids" brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Tommyaya4

Vizzy wrote: »
    Unfortunately Tommy he couldn't give on s**t about losing votes from shooters:mad:

Much more votes in the "I only want a house for me and the kids" brigade.

If he keeps raving about lead seeping into the watertable he will draw the lads on the hill shooting clays into the argument that’s a lot of lads I just think all shooting lads should pull together on this put him back in his box and keep his personal vendetta out of it if a different person owned where that range is there would be not a word said

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Vizzy

I know very well of the "background" to this and the last part of your comment is bang on( excuse the pun)

I have a friend that lives very close to the range and he told me today that you would hardly know that it is there. Plus he is a keen birdwatcher (particularly harriers) and as far as he is aware the harriers are still nesting in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kickers88

He don't care about votes he just jealous that he's not involved and not maken money out of it I do think all the shooting clubs need to come together and stand up if he starting with this club where next i herd great things about the club and going in the right direction I have two friends that are members there and hopefully when the 300 meter is open il be joining

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭swift220

Was talking to lads they intended putting in a 300m range they have room for it I think they have to cut down some timber which they need permission to do

That would be great if they had a 300m plus range id deffo be interested in joining its less than half an hour away from me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Tommyaya4

swift220 wrote: »
    That would be great if they had a 300m plus range id deffo be interested in joining its less than half an hour away from me

That’s the idea anyway the guy that owns it said they are all cleared just a planning thing to get sorted

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 314 ✭✭Walter Mittys Brother

swift220 wrote: »
    Was talking to lads they intended putting in a 300m range they have room for it I think they have to cut down some timber which they need permission to do

Why not join now? I'd bet the club could do with new members to get stuff sorted? Developments cost money.

Advertisement