Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Of Us 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Mr.Fantastic

DeWitt wrote: »
    Dispatch notice from Smyths:
    Delivery timeframe is 2 - 4 working days

What a disaster, I won't playing this until next week so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

daheadonu wrote: »
    Any shopto buyers here? Looking like I won't get mine till Monday :( was wondering if anyone was in the same boat or am I just unlucky

Yep looking like Monday, they should ship today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Welp Gamestop came through received this morning. Hope you guys get it for tomorrow.

Just wondering if I disconnect my PS4 from the network would I be able to play it today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

DeWitt wrote: »
    Dispatch notice from Smyths:
    Delivery timeframe is 2 - 4 working days

Any chance that's just a generic time frame and that it'll actually be a lot quicker? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Joshua J wrote: »
    Welp Gamestop came through received this morning. Hope you guys get it for tomorrow.

Just wondering if I disconnect my PS4 from the network would I be able to play it today?

You'll be able to play today without disconnecting. There is no penalty for playing a game early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Joshua J wrote: »

You can play right now on the network, you might not be able to upload trophies but they should sync when it goes live at midnight. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

For anyone that bought from Indonesia store, I forgot to check the countdown clock this morning but am I right in saying it should be available this evening some time?

• Zero-Cool wrote: »
    You can play right now on the network, you might not be able to upload trophies but they should sync when it goes live at midnight. Enjoy!

?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭The Raging Bile Duct

?

He's just saying you won't have to disconnect your PS4 from the network to play the game early if you've received it already.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

For anyone that bought from Indonesia store, I forgot to check the countdown clock this morning but am I right in saying it should be available this evening some time?

Should start going live from 1pm starting with the New Zealand store.

Indonesia are +6 BST so should go live at 6pm.

• Advertisement

I did a pre order in the shop... wonder if I can just grab it today

I can't imagine the money coming out until tomorrow on the click and collect so they are hardly going to hand over a game to you that you haven't yet paid for...

• Should start going live from 1pm starting with the New Zealand store.

Indonesia are +6 BST so should go live at 6pm.

Can you switch region on the PS4?

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭AVFC.Stephen

I can't imagine the money coming out until tomorrow on the click and collect so they are hardly going to hand over a game to you that you haven't yet paid for...

Apparently when they have it they will send me a text to pick it up. If I dont pick it up. They win. If I do, they win also... interesting to know if my pre order would be considered down the pecking order

Can you switch region on the PS4?

You can just set up a user in a different region and purchase through that and then any other user on the same machine can access the games downloaded.

• You can just set up a user in a different region and purchase through that and then any other user on the same machine can access the games downloaded.

Too late for that :P

Is this something that would now take an age to download?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

It’s over 70gb and with PS4 download speeds it’ll likely take a while. If you turned on your console in the next few hours (for example), started downloading and left the console in sleep mode it’d probably be there by this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,039 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I've pre ordered via download (haven't pre ordered a download in 6 years!). All it shows is a countdown bar. Nothing about downloading?

I think if you go into the games section on the menu there should be an option for you to download now, but it still won't be unlocked until midnight

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,455 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I've pre ordered via download (haven't pre ordered a download in 6 years!). All it shows is a countdown bar. Nothing about downloading?

It should download for sure, mine is all downloaded and ready to go. Perhaps try restart or even manually start the download if it didn’t do it automatically?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,353 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Collector's Edition just dropped in the door. Big oul box.
    Hopefully give it a run out tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Davy05

Has anyone gotten their smyths click and collect email yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Davy05 wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten their smyths click and collect email yet?

Nope, but is there any reason we would? Surely we shouldn't get that until tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

yeah click and collect email will be once the store closes i imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭SomeSayKos

I've found playstation downloads to be a lot quicker lately. It took me 3 hours to download it the other day

Looking forward to some post-apocalyptic action!

200.gif

(SPOILER!) https://i.imgur.com/uWZCnMd.jpg

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I'll be unfollowing this thread fairly shortly. It was great but I don't want to risk it.

In terms of the polygon review, yeah I thought that was pretty crappy by them, and in no way was it needed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Also, can we PLEASE just make a separate thread for The Last of Us spoiler discussion because I can already tell that somebody is going to blurt something out by accident in this one. A few pages back a polygon review was posted that had some minor spoilers such as how the game opens and a little moment at the dance without any warning.

That was all in the pre-release material?

Advertisement