Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC World Championship 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

MvG waited a year to play that match and holy fúck he didn't disappoint.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

That was just phenomenal. Nobody lives with that. Ando can only hope he can't repeat it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,252 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

That was just phenomenal. Nobody lives with that. Ando can only hope he can't repeat it tomorrow.

That's all he can hope for. That was unbeatable. Simple as.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

I hope MVG hasn't blown his load too soon and peaked a day early, he might be flat tomorrow, hope we wins it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I don't really understand a lot of the hate people have for MvG. He always comes across really well on interviews, confident but respectful.

Also enjoying Sky sticking the knife into Taylor every chance they get tonight. Hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,214 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

if mvg plays as well as barney did tonight tomorrow night he wins the world championship ,sick for barney,hope he brings that form to next year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,210 ✭✭✭qwabercd

x25dbee1f0248e8558af56f26a77f6182b65bc4ac69c85656b44aa86ab9a28c5a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CbdLOVmv3h.jpg

Looks like Little Britain guy is going to win.
    I never knew he went into darts, its crazy

Your posts here are even worse than your posts on the horse racing forum, where you're by far the worst 'tipster'. Jog on.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,392 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Poor Barney, taking it a little too serious, he played a very good game, he's another few left in him.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,252 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I love Barney but this sob story is a bit much.

And that's the mopey Barney we all know...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Sad for him in that interview and the player averages 109 the worlds gone mad

qwabercd wrote: »
    Your posts here are even worse than your posts on the horse racing forum, where you're by far the worst 'tipster'. Jog on.

Pretty terrible on the soccer forum too.

ya barney,ya wouldnt give two fcks if she was crying and you were lifting the trophy ffs..give over man

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Cmon now lads he deserves a break after being receiving end of that.

He's getting on, he might never make another semi again. He played his best possible game and got blown away. He's entitled to feel a bit sorry for himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

Barneveld must think Rod Studd is a family therapist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭SteM

Jeez, the man speaks from the heart about what this tournament takes from a family perspective and people jump on him. Some heartless baxtards around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

SteM wrote: »
    Jeez, the man speaks from the heart about what this tournament takes from a family perspective and people jump on him. Some heartless baxtards around here.
    He is too dull for some people.
    Now he is opening up too much. He can't win.

Barney clearly in shock and still punch drunk, he's after having punches raining down on him, he's shell shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

And now barney called a mopey loser here now ?
    Another class act and 5 time world champ. All very well deserved.

Best way I can put this if you hate the players don't watch the game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

MD1990 wrote: »
    He is too dull for some people.
    Now he is opening up too much. He can't win.

Doesn't need to open up that much in fairness, it's quite uncomfortable listening to him talk that much about his family.He's won 5 world titles already so he's not exactly been a failure in the sport.

• Advertisement

mdwexford wrote: »
    Cmon now lads he deserves a break after being receiving end of that.

He's getting on, he might never make another semi again. He played his best possible game and got blown away. He's entitled to feel a bit sorry for himself.

There's no need to do it on TV.

plays his best ever game,says "im not good enough" .. your 109 is better than any you made winning it barney

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭melon_collie

It's a good job Gary Anderson went home to bed like he said he was going to, because if he had stayed and watched that performance I don't think he'd sleep much tonight.

Can anyone tell me what that very annoying song is that the crowd are singing?

Doesn't need to open up that much in fairness, it's quite uncomfortable listening to him talk that much about his family.He's won 5 world titles already so he's not exactly been a failure in the sport.
    I would cut him some slack after a tough loss. It's immediatley after the game too.
    Rather listen to someone speak honestly than give token answers.

It's a good job Gary Anderson went home to bed like he said he was going to, because if he had stayed and watched that performance I don't think he'd sleep much tonight.

The Kolo and Yaya sh1te is it?

A football chant about Kolo and Yaya Toure, I really wish they'd fck off with it tbh, no place at darts imo.

The Kolo and Yaya sh1te is it?

A football chant about Kolo and Yaya Toure, I really wish they'd fck off with it tbh, no place at darts imo.

the best match the stage has ever seen and near the end they were booing some dude in the crowd away to the right,not even watching the game.

mind boggling stupidity

There's no need to do it on TV.
    Maybe don't watch Barney's interviews. They are too dull & mopey for you.

You must be find Mourinho's interviews torture then.

the best match the stage has ever seen and near the end they were booing some dude in the crowd away to the right,not even watching the game.

mind boggling stupidity

Yeah what was that booing all about, they were all looking to the right at one stage...?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,690 ✭✭✭SteM

This one that they sing at the football matches?

Don't take me home,
    Please don't take me home,
    I just don't wanna go to work,
    I wanna stay here and drink all the beer,
    Please don't,
    Please don't take me home...

Annoying as ****.

• Advertisement

MD1990 wrote: »
    Maybe don't watch Barney's interviews. They are too dull & mopey for you.

You must be find Mourinho's interviews torture then.

I'll watch what I want and I'll comment on what I want and this is the darts forum so you can leave your soccer forum issues with me at the door.

Advertisement