Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh Tony Pulis you rogue...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Just in time for Palace to use the money to pay off Pardew
    The right decision was reached as far as I'm concerned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

I bet shares in the Baggies' club shop has nosedived this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Good enough for him.

Bridge93 wrote: »
    The right decision was reached as far as I'm concerned

Oh sounds like it alright. I thought Sir Alex suing over the sperm of the free horse that he got was miserable, this is up there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Just sounds like he wanted to shaft Palace/Parish but hes the one who ends up getting it. Brain dead stuff from him, the lies he came up with etc during the trial were shambolic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,705 ✭✭✭54and56

And the best bit is he presents himself as being all about the football not like those other money grabbing managers 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Still doesn't the top the crap his lawyers came out with a few yerars ago, that time in court to get him off the driving ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

He needed 2m for a plot of land for his daughter. Where was it, Buckingham Palace?

I don't expect the Luvvy programmes like Soccer Saturday and Goals on Sunday to retract their criticisms of Palace when Pulis left. They fudged on Malky McKay (known as just Malky) and Vincent Tan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

And the best bit is he presents himself as being all about the football not like those other money grabbing managers 😂

Highest paid british manager in the world i read yesterday.

All a bit....odd really isnt it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Shouldn't he be looking at some jail time for trying to defraud his employers of 2 million, and then subsequently trying to deceive a tribunal looking into it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Shouldn't he be looking at some jail time for trying to defraud his employers of 2 million, and then subsequently trying to deceive a tribunal looking into it ?

We have a quaint system where before someone can be 'looking at some jail time' they must first be charged with an offence, sent to trial and found guilty.
    All that has happened is he has lost a case in the High Court, the burden for proving criminality would be far higher.

I don't think it's fraud. He asked for a bonus to be paid, he applied a bit of pressure, they paid it, they knew they were paying him a bonus, there was not deceit about the act. But there was misrepresentation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

blueser wrote: »
    I bet shares in the Baggies' club shop has nosedived this afternoon.

Do you get all your jokes from a bookie's twitter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

mansize wrote: »
    Do you get all your jokes from a bookie's twitter?

Why so bitter? I'm sure everything you have posted is original too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Not really surprised.

I actually thought he would have been one of the managers outed in the recent sting that did Allardyce. Pulis has been accused in numerous books and publications of being one of the shadiest operators in management at the elite level.

I'd imagine some scrutiny on his transfer dealings wouldn't go amiss in the near future....

Advertisement