Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house and continuation of service

Options
  • 28-11-2016 5:46pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi. I have 2 questions

1. If I move from my current address where I have Eir Fibre and am currently 5 months in to an 18 month contract and the house I am moving to currently have Eir Fibre, would it be possible to get our account transferred and connected the day we move in or is there any lead time to get our broadband connected? I work from home 3 days a week so it's essential I do not lose my connection.

2. If the house I am moving to does not have eFibre, does that allow me to break my contract if I can't get the same service? 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

LFCFan wrote: »
    Hi. I have 2 questions

1. If I move from my current address where I have Eir Fibre and am currently 5 months in to an 18 month contract and the house I am moving to currently have Eir Fibre, would it be possible to get our account transferred and connected the day we move in or is there any lead time to get our broadband connected? I work from home 3 days a week so it's essential I do not lose my connection.

2. If the house I am moving to does not have eFibre, does that allow me to break my contract if I can't get the same service? 

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]LFCFan,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch; I would recommend getting in touch with our move home team in relation to this. An order would need to be placed prior to the move to ensure an active service in your new home.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If the house doesn’t have efibre we should be able to offer you broadband, the move team can check this for you on 1901.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement