If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE49KS7000 + TV Stand

Options
  • 28-11-2016 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm interested in buying the Samsung UE49KS7000 at [font=FoXE, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]£[/font]799, but will also require a suitable TV stand. 

Do you have any suitable TV stands in stock and if so what's your best price for both the TV + TV stand? I will collect in store.

Many thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

*BUMP*

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

*BUMP*

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

mcgooch wrote: »
    *BUMP*
    Apologies for the delay.

Your BUMP keep moving you further down the line.

We really have no moment on the 49KS7000 at the Black Friday pricing of £799. These screen are like hens teeth at the moment as they have been so popular.
    It has already today went back to £899.00

For a stand there are many many options on our main .co.uk site.
    The link below will shoe you them. Have a check over them and see if any would suit or catch your eye and I'll see if there is anything to be done on their pricing.
    http://www.richersounds.com/products/home-cinema/accessories/tv-stands

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Apologies for the delay.

We really have no moment on the 49KS7000 at the Black Friday pricing of £799. These screen are like hens teeth at the moment as they have been so popular.

The link below will shoe you them. Have a check over them and see if any would suit or catch your eye and I'll see if there is anything to be done on their pricing.

Aren't you guys guaranting you can match competitors price of 799?

Spazdarn wrote: »
    Apologies for the delay.

Aren't you guys guaranting you can match competitors price of 799?
    Hi Spazdarn.

We are honoring our own pricing for Boards for the next day or so. (Only if you have been quoted directly by us) as Black Friday pricing has now finished and normal pricing is back on our website for most products.

For our price beat it must be a like for like deal (Including 5 or 6 year guarantee and Delivery if it can not be collected locally).
    T&C's listed here:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Spazdarn

Hi, I've been looking to buy this tv, at the 799 price, mentioned it in other thread and my own thread hasn't been answer the last 2 days to you guys being up the walls.

Though I do have a price compare with 5 year guarantee also if need be, can someone PM me to get this sorted? I'd like to buy asap.

Spazdarn wrote: »
    Hi, I've been looking to buy this tv, at the 799 price, mentioned it in other thread and my own thread hasn't been answer the last 2 days to you guys being up the walls.

Though I do have a price compare with 5 year guarantee also if need be, can someone PM me to get this sorted? I'd like to buy asap.
    Hey Spazdarn.

Apologies, I have been answering boards post all day but may have missed your other thread.

Who is the price match against and do they ship to the south of Ireland?

Drop me the link and I'll look into it for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.