Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valencia Marathon (Spain) 2017- 19th November

Options
  • 28-11-2016 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Registration opens tomorrow, tuesday the 29th November, 10am.

Registration only 42euro for the first 42days :D

I have ran it twice, highly recommend.

http://www.valenciaciudaddelrunning.com
      flat fast excellent expo nice route great support
    epic finish
    deep enough field
    pacers start at 3:00-every 15mins
    weather is generally 12-17degrees
    nice city, good paella, and pintxos!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭neilc

Just entered negotiations with the mrs on this one :D
    Logistics look awkward, what do most do, dub -> mad, mad -> val? Going through other years threads, looks like a great marathon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

AVE, High speed train would be an option from Madrid. Less than 2 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭MrMacPhisto

neilc wrote: »
    Just entered negotiations with the mrs on this one :D
    Logistics look awkward, what do most do, dub -> mad, mad -> val? Going through other years threads, looks like a great marathon.

Flew Dublin to Alicante last year. Rented a car and drove straight to the Expo on the Friday. Lots of parking in the Expo area. Motorway all the way. took around 1hr40mins. Toll of around 15 euro. Worked out well. We got an apartment in Valencia with an underground parking spot.

Both Aer Lingus and Ryanair fly to Alicante. Ryanair fly direct Valencia now but I think its twice weekly and not really on suitable days.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Diablo Verde

Signed up for this a few weeks ago, and it'll be the second time I've ran it. Excellent race and great support. Bring it on!

Advertisement