Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega Saturn Console (with 50/60 mod) with games, guns, action replay (for region free

Options
  • 28-11-2016 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

ITEM:Sega Saturn (with 50/60 mod)
    POST\COLLECTION: post\Collection (Limerick)
    PRICE: €100
    PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal\Cash
    attachment.php?attachmentid=402601
    attachment.php?attachmentid=402602

attachment.php?attachmentid=402605
    attachment.php?attachmentid=402606

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭80s Synth Pop

Hi Brianon, I would love this for a present if it's still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭GreyAlien

Hopefully not too late for this. Been keeping an eye out for a Saturn recently. Next in line if the above falls through.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Morning :)
    @80s Synth Pop: Still available yeah. Where are you based ? Looking at collection (preferred) or postage ?
    @GreyAlien: Noted.

Hi Brianon, excellent! (sorry GreyAlien!). I'm 2 mins from Newlands cross so may not be too far from you. Can you PM me your address and I'll drive over on Saturday morning if that's okay?

Newlands Cross ? Dublin? I'm in Limerick (maybe I have my profile set to Kildare still. I'm originally from Newbridge).
    However....I happen to be heading (home to visit parents) to Newbridge this weekend :) Would that suit ?

• Advertisement

No idea why I thought you were in Kildare... I should be able to drop to Newbridge on Saturday, or posting/paypal is fine by me too at whatever cost involved. Let me know your preference. Many thanks!

Better maybe if you see it running? (though I'll check it to be sure anyway) but I don't mind.

*I am heading to Ikea early Saturday morning if you wanted to meet me there ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement