Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service will be suspended.

Options
  • 28-11-2016 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi.

I have Eir broadband and I am a new customer. I just received a message from eir just now that due to our high volume usage our service will be suspended and I was instructed to call the customer service. I phoned the customer service but I was just on the queue for more than 25 minutes and have given up.

I was told that the service will be unlimited but I wasnt told that this can happen. Obviously, my expectation was not set correctly and I am extremely dissatisfied with this.

I would like to be contacted about this matter or I will just cancel my service. I am still within the 14 days cooling period so.

Thanks and regards,

Allen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Hi.

I have Eir broadband and I am a new customer. I just received a message from eir just now that due to our high volume usage our service will be suspended and I was instructed to call the customer service. I phoned the customer service but I was just on the queue for more than 25 minutes and have given up.

I was told that the service will be unlimited but I wasnt told that this can happen. Obviously, my expectation was not set correctly and I am extremely dissatisfied with this.

I would like to be contacted about this matter or I will just cancel my service. I am still within the 14 days cooling period so.

Thanks and regards,

Allen

Unlimited Broadband with Eir is limited to 1TB. They don't get that that statement is a contradiction in itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi.

Thanks and regards,

Allen
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ajknickknacks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch & I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]A fair usage policy would apply to some bundles. Can you PM me your name & account number & I can check what you have been charged for.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement