Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places for MPC/Electronic style live performance??

• 28-11-2016 7:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of an open mic style night for Electronic/Hip Hop/Non live instrumentation performance?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53 ✭✭Chrisled

Anybody know of an open mic style night for Electronic/Hip Hop/Non live instrumentation performance?

I've never heard of one but id be really interested in it if you find one. Not so much hip hop but more for the electronic element of it. Is there an ableton or music production forum somewhere? Maybe folks on that kind of thing might know of something going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

I played one in Galway before (Ctrl Alt Delete) and they used to run nights in Cork and Galway but the organiser said they could never get it off the ground in Dubiln. Didn't seem to be the demand.
    If I find one I'll post about it here.

Advertisement